Racism Part two

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I’d say the latter . If you’re a black lad from a nearby local area you could possibly get shot for crossing boundaries . 

Yep. I reckon I’d be at most risk if I looked similar to but not known by the local gang.

32 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

It’s inevitable there’s going to be a race war in years to come.

Define 'war'. 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

But do you seriously believe there are no areas in the whole of the UK where you wont be welcomed as a white man?

Ive been luton alot of times and me and my cousin have been told to **** off white boys and not welcome here. Racism is rife everywhere 

There’s loads of areas like that and anyone that thinks there isn’t lives in a bubble full of fairies and elves 

• Like 1

Just now, mjmooney said:

Define 'war'. 

Riots ,  people getting hurt more than likely killed . Mobs going into certain areas and those areas defending themselves. 

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

There’s loads of areas like that and anyone that thinks there isn’t lives in a bubble full of fairies and elves 

You mean like half of VT 😂

Edited by foreveryoung
  • Haha 3

Nobody has denied that there are places where odds are decent that you'd run into some dickheads that are actively hostile to white people.

Haha, Bradford. Worked there for nearly 30 years. And, yes, there are areas I wouldn't hang out on my own after dark. Including 100% 'white' sink estates. 

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Yep. I reckon I’d be at most risk if I looked similar to but not known by the local gang.

It’s a culture thing . Eminem wasn’t taken seriously at first by his fellow rappers no doubt..

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Nobody has denied that there are places where odds are decent that you'd run into some dickheads that are actively hostile to white people.

Racists you mean 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Would the phone be taken because I was white? Or because it would be pretty dumb to get your phone out in a London estate at 2:00am?

I have a family friend that grew up in Tottenham and it’s nothing to do with race. They’ll just want your phone/watch etc and there’s every race that lives in his estate. Me being from south London and a quite infamous area, the same applies.

Robberies are rife right now in London, but it’s mainly little dickheads on bikes that are doing snatch and grabs to mainly women/vulnerable looking people. 

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

But the thing i find with this forum certain posters will take a word like in this case "impossible" for gospel. I dont think he literally meant impossible 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

But do you seriously believe there are no areas in the whole of the UK where you wont be welcomed as a white man?

Ive been luton alot of times and me and my cousin have been told to **** off white boys and not welcome here. Racism is rife everywhere 

The claim wasn’t whether I’d be welcome, it was impossible to enter.

I’m not quite so dumb to think everywhere is nice, I’ve been to Merthyr. I’ve been to Luton plenty of times, and Croydon, Brixton, Wolverhampton, Sandbach, and any number of other areas. Part of my job involves mooching around these places.

I have been confronted plenty of times. Usually, clearly by people that have mental problems. I was accused of being an undercover cop in Dalston, I was a government spy in Wolverhampton. A guy wanted to fight me in one town cos I looked happy. I’ve never ever ever been told to leave an area because I was white. No experience even close to that. I’ve done a lot of towns.

• Like 2

Just now, Demitri_C said:

But the thing i find with this forum certain posters will take a word like in this case "impossible" for gospel. I dont think he literally meant impossible 

Well, the 'no go zones' is a common far right trope, so it deserved some scrutiny. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

@chrisp65 must just be ard then. As he bet ya £500 he go anywhere.

Just now, Davkaus said:

Well, the 'no go zones' is a common far right trope, so it deserved some scrutiny. 

I think there are no go zones in terms of putting a white family smack bang in the middle of a deprived Muslim area they probably aren’t going to last . The same applies for Muslim family on a rough mainly white council estate. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â