Racism Part two

Demitri_C

I definitely think there’s areas in certain towns and cities where you’d get harassed for being white especially at night . I don’t think those areas should have been able to get that way.  I’ve calmed down on Islam over the last few years but yes it represents more problems than any other faith. I’ll freely admit there’s certain areas where Muslims or even black people would get harassed . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I definitely think there’s areas in certain towns and cities where you’d get harassed for being white especially at night . I don’t think those areas should have been able to get that way.  I’ve calmed down on Islam over the last few years but yes it represents more problems than any other faith. I’ll freely admit there’s certain areas where Muslims or even black people would get harassed . 

It wasn’t a claim of harassment, the claim was impossible to enter.

I’m happy to take a £500 dare if anyone wants to tell me what street in what town I couldn’t get a selfie of myself.

• Like 1

Just now, chrisp65 said:

I’m happy to take a £500 dare if anyone wants to tell me what street in what town I couldn’t get a selfie of myself.

Arch Street Rugeley 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Arch Street Rugeley 

Yeah, I’ve just been up n down that on street view, looks wild!

I was looking for one with an obviously better roof and claret n blue curtains.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Newlands place in undercliff Bradford. around 9pm.

Don't drive, you'll be getting the bus home.

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Newlands place in undercliff Bradford. around 9pm.

Don't drive, you'll be getting the bus home.

I’ve got very fond memories of Bradford from the 90s . Band Of Gold anyone? 

The phrase white people can't go is a bit ott. But on a secondary level there does seem to be some of not evidence but peculiarities. I was born in Acocks Green. Most kids went to Cottesbrooke, Catholic kids  seemed to go to holy souls. After the 11 plus those who passed generally went to Moseley or Yardley grammar. Those who didn't went to Hartfield crescent, except the catholics, they generally went to Golden Hillock. 

Now I passed, and some of the other kids I played with passed. Loads of other kids didnt. My best mate Shaun was Catholic didn't pass. But we took the 44 bus together to school. He got off 5 stops later.  He was there with his mates. There were loads of Irish at that school, there aren't any now , it made national news for Islamic indoctrination. I doubt there has been an Irish kid at that school this century.

I know it's all anecdotal but it sometimes sway an opinion

• Like 1

Kicking off in Downing Street tonight. Using the stabbing of children to preach their right wing racist rhetoric. Stopping the boats wouldn't have stopped the attack yesterday given the attacker was born in Cardiff. 

I'd be confident plenty of those involved in attacking Police over the last two nights will have been complaining about the police being attacked at Manchester Airport a week ago.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, markavfc40 said:

Kicking off in Downing Street tonight. Using the stabbing of children to preach their right wing racist rhetoric. Stopping the boats wouldn't have stopped the attack yesterday given the attacker was born in Cardiff. 

I'd be confident plenty of those involved in attacking Police over the last two nights will have been complaining about the police being attacked at Manchester Airport a week ago.

If you listen to fools the mob rules 

yeah not very pleasant is it .  It’s inevitable there’s going to be a race war in years to come. 

2 minutes ago, colhint said:

The phrase white people can't go is a bit ott. But on a secondary level there does seem to be some of not evidence but peculiarities. I was born in Acocks Green. Most kids went to Cottesbrooke, Catholic kids  seemed to go to holy souls. After the 11 plus those who passed generally went to Moseley or Yardley grammar. Those who didn't went to Hartfield crescent, except the catholics, they generally went to Golden Hillock. 

Now I passed, and some of the other kids I played with passed. Loads of other kids didnt. My best mate Shaun was Catholic didn't pass. But we took the 44 bus together to school. He got off 5 stops later.  He was there with his mates. There were loads of Irish at that school, there aren't any now , it made national news for Islamic indoctrination. I doubt there has been an Irish kid at that school this century.

Are you suggesting people have been forced out of an area with threats? Or is this economics? Or ghetto communities sticking together? I don’t remember the last time someone new in to this street had a local accent. It’s the economics that’s driving the locals out. My kid has just come back from Uni., they are now priced out of getting their own place in this town any time soon. They’ll have to move up the valleys. Which does the same thing to the kids from the valleys.

But I wouldn’t say it’s been made physically impossible for me to enter the street because I’m not like the current wave of newbies.

24 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

You could probably enter but might not exit 😉 im pretty sure if you went to a couple estates in Tottenham/edmonton green or Finsbury park at 2am and did that your phone would be gone to start with and you would get hurt. You couldnt pay me to go to any of those areas after dark.

Im not speaking for @Follyfoot but when he said impossible i dont think he meant literally. He probably meant it a expression as it would be very unlikely.

• Like 2

Some convincing circumstantial evidence gathered by Times Radio suggests that the fake muslim-sounding name that spread like wildfire originated from a Twitter account that's likely to be Russian propaganda. They're playing this country like a fiddle.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

You could probably enter but might not exit 😉 im pretty sure if you went to a couple estates in Tottenham/edmonton green or Finsbury park at 2am and did that your phone would be gone to start with and you would get hurt. You couldnt pay me to go to any of those areas after dark.

Im not speaking for @Follyfoot but when he said impossible i dont think he meant literally. He probably meant it an expression as it would be very unlikely.

Would the phone be taken because I was white? Or because it would be pretty dumb to get your phone out in a London estate at 2:00am?

Edited by chrisp65
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Would the phone be taken because I was white? Or because it would be pretty dumb to get your phone out in a London estate at 2:00am?

This a question only the attacker can answer

5 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I see you haven't commented to the Bradford area.

You would have your phone stolen and be given a slap cause your in a mainly Muslim area yes!

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

This a question only the attacker can answer

I’m gonna guess it might have more to do with the free phone than upsetting whitey.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, colhint said:

Im not entirely sure what this post is saying, but I took an interest because I also grew up in Acocks Green, and went to Holy Souls. 

Anyway, I don’t know the full story but if a school in the area made the news for Islamic indoctrination then there’s a good chance it was part of “The Trojan Horse Affair”

Theres a podcast series of that name that I would highly recommend on the matter

10 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I’d say the latter . If you’re a black lad from a nearby local area you could possibly get shot for crossing boundaries . 

• Like 1

Just now, chrisp65 said:

I’m gonna guess it might have more to do with the free phone than upsetting whitey.

But do you seriously believe there are no areas in the whole of the UK where you wont be welcomed as a white man?

Ive been luton alot of times and me and my cousin have been told to **** off white boys and not welcome here. Racism is rife everywhere 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â