Racism Part two

Demitri_C

8 minutes ago, jones1328 said:

Name one then....

Take a walk next time you’ve been to the Villa and head towards the Albion, not a far journey. Not quoting myself just quoting of a good friend who has moved out of the area in the last couple of years. But I understand personal opinion is not allowed and probably a pack of lies to support some kind of agenda

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, jones1328 said:

Personal opinion is absolutely fine. It's just that when you come out with statements such as white people can't go into certain areas in Birmingham then the least you could do is back that statement up with some kind of proof or actual evidence. Rather than falling apart quicker than a cheap suit.

I’m quoting a bloke I’ve known for 40 years whose opinion I trust far more than yours.

• Like 1

Must be the mainstream media covering it up.

I mean, of all the places to pick, you pick a place plenty of us on this very **** forum will be very close to and know to be complete horseshit.

Get on to your mate about it and find out the postcode and let's see if we can get a white VT sacrificial lamb to go out for a walk :)

• Haha 4

I did part of that route within the last 6 weeks, along the main road and to the grammar school, and I made it out alive. 

Maybe I just got lucky 

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I did part of that route within the last 6 weeks, along the main road and to the grammar school, and I made it out alive. 

Maybe I just got lucky 

Were you wearing a burka? 

• Haha 2

I'll name a place I've been made to feel unwelcome, despite working on a disabled care home.  Nechells.

It's only anecdotal, but I was told "people like me" weren't getting served and that if I walked down the high street after a certain time there were pallets dragged onto the road saying something anti-white.

I never saw those signs, but I was told about them by the person behind a counter that I wasn't getting served.

I guess that's the kind of thing @Follyfootis talking about.

I just walked away thinking that person was a prick, and got served elsewhere on the high street in nechells without any problems.

I'd have been 20ish as I only did labouring when I was at uni, so that's about 2008/9ish.

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Were you wearing a burka? 

I was. Luckily the Islamic State guards at the border to Handsworth didn’t bother to look underneath

Just now, lapal_fan said:

I'll name a place I've been made to feel unwelcome, despite working on a disabled care home.  Nechells.

It's only anecdotal, but I was told "people like me" weren't getting served and that if I walked down the high street after a certain time there were pallets dragged onto the road saying something anti-white.

I never saw those signs, but I was told about them by the person behind a counter that I wasn't getting served.

I guess that's the kind of thing @Follyfootis talking about.

I just walked away thinking that person was a prick, and got served elsewhere on the high street in nechells without any problems.

I'd have been 20ish as I only did labouring when I was at uni, so that's about 2008/9ish.

Uncomfortable is fine. I’d accept that. 

But that’s not what was said. 

“There are DEFINITELY areas where it is IMPOSSIBLE to enter as a white Christian”

Whichever way you cut it, it’s bollocks

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Uncomfortable is fine. I’d accept that. 

But that’s not what was said. 

“There are DEFINITELY areas where it is IMPOSSIBLE to enter as a white Christian”

Whichever way you cut it, it’s bollocks

Yea that's nonsense, sorry I'm reading multiple threads/WhatsApps etc, getting confused!

Yea that's nonsense, sorry I'm reading multiple threads/WhatsApps etc, getting confused!

As easy as it is to take the piss out of FF's OTT story from his mate, it's absolutely shite and pretty scandalous that happened to you tbh.

I'm sceptical about the anti-white signs being dragged out that as you say, you've only heard second hand rather than witnessed, and if they were a thing, I doubt they have been for quite some time without photos or videos popping up online

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

As easy as it is to take the piss out of FF's OTT story from his mate, it's absolutely shite and pretty scandalous that happened to you tbh.

I'm sceptical about the anti-white signs being dragged out that as you say, you've only heard second hand rather than witnessed, and if they were a thing, I doubt they have been for quite some time without photos or videos popping up online

Yea, I've never thought about it since it happened.  The conversation just made me go "huh, oh yea, that happened".

I got called a "white bastard" in a year 10 chemistry class too and my school was a good mix.

Yea, I've never thought about it since it happened.  The conversation just made me go "huh, oh yea, that happened".

I got called a "white bastard" in a year 10 chemistry class too and my school was a good mix.

Yeah take it back. There's no racism towards white people, just black and brown people ennit!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

The thing is, if these areas or signs existed we’d know about it. The Daily Mail Etc would be absolutely all over that. Even a sniff of areas like that and they’d be all over the papers

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Must be the mainstream media covering it up.

I mean, of all the places to pick, you pick a place plenty of us on this very **** forum will be very close to and know to be complete horseshit.

Get on to your mate about it and find out the postcode and let's see if we can get a white VT sacrificial lamb to go out for a walk :)

Edited by blandy
Fixed video link

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â