Racism Part two

Demitri_C

11 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

But you turn the TV on every day and there are atrocities being committed by white christians

Someone tried to assasinate the future president the other day - white christian
Lucy Letby murdered a load of babies - white christian
People Trafficking in essex - perpetrators mostly white christian

Yet this stuff being a problem with white people or christian people is never raised

Did you not read the last sentence of my post?

14 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

But you turn the TV on every day and there are atrocities being committed by white christians

Someone tried to assasinate the future president the other day - white christian

Yet this stuff being a problem with white people or christian people is never raised

Didn't some white guy just tie up his ex and her family and shoot them with a cross bow? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Did you not read the last sentence of my post?

Yes sorry mate, I was adding to your post, not disputing it. Apologies if that didn't come across

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bickster said:

The point is, the religion had nothing to do with it. The family in question were Roma, who if they have a religion are mostly different strands of the Christian faith.

The mere fact that “it was the Muslims” is used is wrong. It was a section of the local community, which faith they are is irrelevant. 

Yeah it was a migrant family who social services tried to take 5 kids away as one of them had an head injury which was possible child abuse . The locals(mainly Muslims ) felt that the social services and police were attacking migrants so they rioted. I don’t think this would have happened in an area without so many migrants. The local community felt it was an attack on them. 

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Yes sorry mate, I was adding to your post, not disputing it. Apologies if that didn't come across

Sound, sorry mate, crossed wires and it's a very difficult subject to discuss on a forum. 

It's sad that this thread even has to exist. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Didn't some white guy just tie up his ex and her family and shoot them with a cross bow? 

And there was speculation it was a brown fella that time too.

27 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

And some on here were happy about the trump incident 🙂

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

The issue, from what I see is this. 

You switch the TV on and someone has stabbed kids. All the reports point to the suspect being of black, African descent. 

You switch the TV on and a load of idiots are attacking each other with machetes. From the images shown, many appear to be of ethnic cultures. 

You switch the TV on and someone has driven a truck into a crowded market place in France, Belgium, Germany etc... They are primarily Muslim with anti-western beliefs. 

It's a very small minority of these people but their actions are having huge influence on a generation where life is viewed through a lens. 

Everyone is quick to judge, label and form opinion based on one individuals actions and I don't think the world ever moves away from that. Racism, in all it's forms, will always exist and all you can do is try to educate children when they are young to make sure they grow up with grounded views on society and different cultures. 

There are a lot of issues on this earth right now. And most are being caused by white people and their beliefs or religion idealisms. 

Are most issues on earth really caused by white people?

I don’t think any one shade of skin colour has a monopoly on causing problems. 

• Like 3

Just now, chrisp65 said:

It’s a strong point about Letby, I believe she is the most prolific child killer in UK history.

I imagine you have to go very very far down the list of the UK's most prolific serial killers to find someone who isn't a white Christian

Shipman, Nilsen, Letby, West, Hindley, Balls, Cotton, Sutcliffe, Brady etc etc etc

Somebody really needs to put a stop to these white christians

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

I imagine you have to go very very far down the list of the UK's most prolific serial killers to find someone who isn't a white Christian

Shipman, Nilsen, Letby, West, Hindley, Balls, Cotton, Sutcliffe, Brady etc etc etc

Somebody really needs to put a stop to these white christians

Well it is mainly a white Christian country 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Well it is mainly a white Christian country 

And?

Why does religion/race matter when it's a minority but not when it's the majority?

It just makes no sense. When you really step back and think about it, it doesn't make any sense. 
Do any of these idiots really think that this man committed this crime because he's Muslim (which he almost certainly isn't anyway)?

Crimes are committed by all races. it just suits certain people's narratives when it's a minority committing it

10 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

And?

Why does religion/race matter when it's a minority but not when it's the majority?

It just makes no sense. When you really step back and think about it, it doesn't make any sense. 
Do any of these idiots really think that this man committed this crime because he's Muslim (which he almost certainly isn't anyway)?

Crimes are committed by all races. it just suits certain people's narratives when it's a minority committing it

I guess the question then is are there a disproportionate number of crimes committed by any one group over another and if so, could more be done to correct an anomaly?

• Like 2

I suppose it matters to the police. If they have knowledge that a very high proportion of female victims were previously known to them, perhaps they can look in that direction. 

Ah good old internet and  who has killed the most people Top Trumps 

Someone of Rwandan descent has just killed 3 children with a knife , and the arguemnt descends to yeah but Lucy Letby was white 

what's next ? discussions on that Pol Pot fella killed 2 million Cambodians .. countered by yeah but  Hitler was a white Christian 

for the religious argument , often when a deranged clearing in the woods who happens to be Muslim goes off on one , invariably it involves  Allah Akbar as they commit the deed and its done in the name of their religion  (i say often , not always as I'm sure some kill for other reasons)   , the White Christian killers to my knowledge , don't make the shape of a man on a cross and shout what a way to spend good Friday as they pull the trigger  , they aren't killing people on the basis of religion (on the whole , I'm sure some might) 

I get nobody wants to side with racist clearings in the woods  , but Racism in this context is not just a counter argument of yeah but white people , we need to address the issues here as to why these type of incidents keep happening , and equally as important stop the hatred being stirred up on social media based on nothing but speculation .. I wish I had the solution 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

I guess the question then is are there a disproportionate number of crimes committed by any one group over another and if so, could more be done to correct an anomaly?

I think the main grouping will be able bodied male adult, not particularly wealthy.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â