Racism Part two

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I assume these thick **** will be protesting outside a church the next time a white Christian male commits a terrible crime (spoiler: that will probably be tomorrow)

Speculating are we. What makes you think this? Why will that be tomorrow? 

Edited by Pongo Waring

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

If reports that the attacker has Rwandan parents are true there is a very good chance he is Christian. 

Why does his religion matter?  Oh I forgot this is the racism part two thread. 

1 hour ago, LondonLax said:

I suspect they do care about this stabbing. I don’t know any human that wouldn’t. 

They will see this violence as coming from families who have come to the U.K. from abroad and would rather that violence had not been ‘imported’.

It’s not a logical position of course. Violence can come from any section of the community. These guys are obviously prone to a bit of violence themselves. 

It's not logical because it's an excuse to justify the racism @DCJonah was talking about. They simply do not like these people, but need to pick and choose their moments to express that.

16 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

The point he's making is that he's not Muslim as these shall we say, demonstrators, seem to believe. Did you miss that bit on purpose?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Why does his religion matter?  Oh I forgot this is the racism part two 

I mean it's pretty clear why religion was brought up from the previous posts.

First post pointing out that these kinds of protests don't happen every time someone from another religion commits a terrible crime. Second post pointing out that if the speculation (which I know you are well on top of) that he is the son of Rwandan immigrants then he is more than likely from a Christian family anyway. 

The people who've made it about religion are the ones spreading misinformation online and the ones who are attacking the mosque because this tragedy has been manipulated for an excuse to do so.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, djdabush said:

I mean it's pretty clear why religion was brought up from the previous posts.

First post pointing out that these kinds of protests don't happen every time someone from another religion commits a terrible crime. Second post pointing out that if the speculation (which I know you are well on top of) that he is the son of Rwandan immigrants then he is more than likely from a Christian family anyway. 

The people who've made it about religion are the ones spreading misinformation online and the ones who are attacking the mosque because this tragedy has been manipulated for an excuse to do so.

😱 I thought he was Welsh

5 hours ago, Keyblade said:

It's not logical because it's an excuse to justify the racism @DCJonah was talking about. They simply do not like these people, but need to pick and choose their moments to express that.

Absolutely racism plays a role no argument there. I am not going to try and defend the ignorance. 

However, the reason it is Islam that is so often the target of hatred and not say, Chinese people,  is because of high profile terrorist incidents perpetrated in the name of radical Islam. 

This attack was most likely not terror related but the link to radical violence by outsiders from Northern Africa and the Middle East is very much made in the minds of large percentage of the public. It’s fear and ignorance which leads to this kind of response. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

Speculating are we. What makes you think this? Why will that be tomorrow? 

White Christian men commit horrible crimes all the time yet there is never a backlash like this against churches. 

I didn’t literally mean tomorrow, I was making a point that they happen all the time 

• Like 1

It doesn’t matter, that’s his point. 

😱 I thought he was Welsh

He is Welsh. 

I hope you went to bed soon after this. Your brain seems to have stopped working

• Like 1

9 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

I don't know what good they think attacking local police is doing and how they think this is going to help get justice. Patience is over with what exactly? British people attacking kids? Knuckle dragging racist bastards. Boils my piss. 

First time ive seen that. Yeah that not protesting thats actually like **** animals

If you're against racism and right wing nutjobs why share tweets by right wing nutjobs?

Radio Genoa and all these “local news sites” are nearly always the catalyst for these awful events (the protests / riots)

Sharing them increases their visibility and reach.

Seems daft to me.

Racists will use any excuse to be racist.

I do wonder how many of these guys attacking the police yesterday and complaining of “two tier policing” were totally fine with the police last week when the Muslim guy was getting a boot to the face.

• Like 2

It’s fair to say they’ll be a few rioting just because they can . Look at the riots in Leeds the other week over something ridiculous where the local Muslim community didn’t take kindly to social services trying to take a child into care. 

7 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

It’s fair to say they’ll be a few rioting just because they can . Look at the riots in Leeds the other week over something ridiculous where the local Muslim community didn’t take kindly to social services trying to take a child into care. 

What did the majority religion of the community in question have to do with that situation?
In fact it was mainly Muslim members of the local community that tried to stop the riot.

1 minute ago, bickster said:

What did the majority religion of the community in question have to do with that situation?
In fact it was mainly Muslim members of the local community that tried to stop the riot.

Well they prevented social and police doing their job . Yeah I’d imagine the level headed Muslims did try and calm things down like they did when a local Muslim got ran over in brum .

Riots against the police like this are pointless and achieve nothing regardless of the reason. We all know that. But the narrative was Leeds riots = Animals that don't belong in the country.  Southport riots = Patience is over. 

Now I know most people see through this shit but it is starting to feel like the tide is turning slowly on the progress this country has made against racism.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Well they prevented social and police doing their job . Yeah I’d imagine the level headed Muslims did try and calm things down like they did when a local Muslim got ran over in brum .

The point is, the religion had nothing to do with it. The family in question were Roma, who if they have a religion are mostly different strands of the Christian faith.

The mere fact that “it was the Muslims” is used is wrong. It was a section of the local community, which faith they are is irrelevant. 

Yeah, these all look like people devastated by the news of 3 children killed. 

Not looking for an opportunity to be violent racist clearings in the woods. 

Edited by DCJonah

The issue, from what I see is this. 

You switch the TV on and someone has stabbed kids. All the reports point to the suspect being of black, African descent. 

You switch the TV on and a load of idiots are attacking each other with machetes. From the images shown, many appear to be of ethnic cultures. 

You switch the TV on and someone has driven a truck into a crowded market place in France, Belgium, Germany etc... They are primarily Muslim with anti-western beliefs. 

It's a very small minority of these people but their actions are having huge influence on a generation where life is viewed through a lens. 

Everyone is quick to judge, label and form opinion based on one individuals actions and I don't think the world ever moves away from that. Racism, in all it's forms, will always exist and all you can do is try to educate children when they are young to make sure they grow up with grounded views on society and different cultures. 

There are a lot of issues on this earth right now. And most are being caused by white people and their beliefs or religion idealisms. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â