Racism Part two

Demitri_C

I don't give two hoots about Tommy Robinson or Farrage. That mentality doesn't surprise me in the least. I get more outraged at the fact the club I love welcomed a confirmed, unrepentant racist in John Terry, and I don't remember much of an outcry on VT either. Today, Fernanadez has been welcomed back to Chelsea without punishment. Where's the outrage about that, if we're being real? It's pretty naive to think true racism is only the work of evil men. Racism is also covert and it's not so easy to spot as a beer - belly lout waving a St George flag.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Well don't shoot the messenger here DC, because we know not to believe social/media or anyone in general now and this could be compete Bull . But there are reports (ITV/Daily Mail/Social Media I think) that the police arrived outside the killers house 15 mins before the incident* happened. 

So they're attacking a mosque because the police arrived at his house too late to stop him? 

This is making zero sense. 

Just now, DCJonah said:

So they're attacking a mosque because the police arrived at his house too late to stop him? 

This is making zero sense. 

I meant attacking the police. Not sure about the mosque. Pretty dumb either case and solves nothing and just makes it worse for the family and friends of the those involved. 

Just now, Pongo Waring said:

I meant attacking the police. Not sure about the mosque. Pretty dumb either case and solves nothing and just makes it worse for the family and friends of the those involved. 

I thought they attacked the police when they turned up to protect the mosque and stop the unrest. 

Unfortunately, these idiots don't care about the family, they've seen a perfect opportunity to latch onto. 

11 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

But there are reports (ITV/Daily Mail/Social Media I think) that the police arrived outside the killers house 15 mins before the incident* happened. 

Any chance you can link to this report on ITV please (don't bother with DM).

“A police van has been set on fire during a protest just hours after a vigil took place following a knife attack in which three children were killed.

The protest, which police said was believed to involve English Defence League supporters, began just a few streets away from the vigil location, near to a mosque on St Luke's Road in Southport.”

(Link: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cv2gyv882nvo)

A protest involving the EDL? I wonder what they could possibly be concerned about? 👀

Can't let a good crisis go to waste. 

It's not often fate drops dead little girls killed by a non-white immigrants son on your lap. Even better, heat wave. They'll have been pinching themselves. 

...Sorry, looking for justice for dead children. Honest.

• Like 3

I assume these thick **** will be protesting outside a church the next time a white Christian male commits a terrible crime (spoiler: that will probably be tomorrow)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I assume these thick **** will be protesting outside a church the next time a white Christian male commits a terrible crime (spoiler: that will probably be tomorrow)

If reports that the attacker has Rwandan parents are true there is a very good chance he is Christian. 

56 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

They don't care about this stabbing. 

They want violence and their racist hatred to spread. 

I suspect they do care about this stabbing. I don’t know any human that wouldn’t. 

They will see this violence as coming from families who have come to the U.K. from abroad and would rather that violence had not been ‘imported’.

It’s not a logical position of course. Violence can come from any section of the community. These guys are obviously prone to a bit of violence themselves. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Always good to see a bit of instant karma 😃

It’s so funny  I’m not even going to give you a Villa defender in a dustbin image 

All it takes is couple of morons to spread a bit of fake news and it turns into Chaos. Hot weather, thugs and beer. Such a blight on the vigil, shame on them 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

What will happen tomorrow?

2 minutes ago, MrSmirch said:

Children being murdered. 

Oh right. Why did they go to the mosque? 

The person who did it is in jail. What do they want to happen?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

I suspect they do care about this stabbing. I don’t know any human that wouldn’t. 

They will see this violence as coming from families who have come to the U.K. from abroad and would rather that violence had not been ‘imported’.

It’s not a logical position of course. Violence can come from any section of the community. These guys are obviously prone to a bit of violence themselves. 

Yeah, I don't think so. 

They see this as a bandwagon to jump on. A way to validate their hate. 

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â