Racism Part two

Demitri_C

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Can it not be said that we are giving the victimised community the attention here?

What if one of these idiots attacks a mosque or a seriously injures a Muslim simply because they’re a Muslim? Is the news allowed to report that?

I see a police van has apparently been set ablaze in Mark’s follow up post. We saw the news reporting about about a group attacking a police car the other week, presumably they can now report this?

But they are protesting thats not a crime whether you agree on their position or nit  the example you have given is a crime. Bit of a difference 

Edited by Demitri_C

This country is so depressing at times.

We are going to allow ourselves to become America with the likes of GB news, Farage getting media opportunities to spout his nonsense and the morons who fall for the grift of Tommy false name and Laurence Fox. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

But they are protesting thats not a crime whether you agree on their position or nit  the example you have given is a crime. Bit of a difference 

What are they protesting exactly? “Don’t be Islamic”?

IMG_5482.webp.a1d1c1cbbbd9591dfb00573dabc99b64.webp

Not newsworthy Dem? Just protesting as is their right?

Violent clashes have broken out between protesters and police after a large crowd gathered outside a mosque in Southport.

Footage of the protest posted on social media showed a police van set on fire and crowds hurling bottles and bricks at police hurdled together with riot shields.

Telegraph link

Edited by Mark Albrighton

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

What are they protesting? 

I don't know what good they think attacking local police is doing and how they think this is going to help get justice. Patience is over with what exactly? British people attacking kids? Knuckle dragging racist bastards. Boils my piss. 

Edited by markavfc40
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

The attacker was born in Wales and it has been reported his parents are originally from Rwanda where something like 98% of people are christian so wtf is this all about. The lack of respect for the victims is appalling.

People are angry and upset that's understandable. But this is meant to be a peaceful Virgil. Very disrespectful. Yobs who don't give a crap about what happens and youtubers who want to film trouble for views are out. 

Just now, DCJonah said:

I’m waiting to hear the answer to this. I can only imagine it is at its core an anti Islamic protest (for reasons unknown).

If I am right in that guess, then that would be a hate crime, wouldn’t it? So, not just “a protest”. But a crime. That would be newsworthy. 

• Like 2

As per my earlier post, some are saying that they are protesting because a (possibly) islamic man was caught by the police in a balaclava with a machete near the vigil.

Again, not sure how true that is, but there is some video footage with the tweet.

1 minute ago, Pongo Waring said:

People are angry and upset that's understandable. But this is meant to be a peaceful Virgil. Very disrespectful. Yobs who don't give a crap about what happens and youtubers who want to film trouble for views are out. 

Why has this peaceful thing ended up at the mosque?

1 minute ago, Pongo Waring said:

They were seemingly two separate events. The vigil reportedly took place a few streets away and a few hours prior.

Just now, Lichfield Dean said:

As per my earlier post, some are saying that they are protesting because a (possibly) islamic man was caught by the police in a balaclava with a machete near the vigil.

Again, not sure how true that is, but there is some video footage with the tweet.

So they're protesting against islam because potentially and islamic man commited a crime and was arrested?

Makes no sense. 

2 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Even if this was true, what does protesting outside a mosque accomplish? It's another guilt-by-association witch hunt, just slightly more accurate in the "association" part.

4 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

I don't know what good they think attacking local police is doing and how they think this is going to help get justice. Patience has run thin with what exactly? British people attacking kids? Knuckle dragging racist bastards. Boils my piss. 

1 minute ago, Mark Albrighton said:

They were seemingly two separate events. The vigil reportedly took place a few streets away and a few hours prior.

6 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Well don't shoot the messenger here DC, because we know not to believe social/media or anyone in general now and this could be compete Bull . But there are reports (ITV/Daily Mail/Social Media I think) that the police arrived outside the killers house 15 mins before the incident* happened. 

Edited by Pongo Waring

Just now, DCJonah said:

So they're protesting against islam because potentially and islamic man commited a crime and was arrested?

Makes no sense. 

No, it doesn't make sense, but it seems like something the idiots have been able to latch onto as a reason for kicking off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Even if this was true, what does protesting outside a mosque accomplish? It's another guilt-by-association witch hunt, just slightly more accurate in the "association" part.

Well hopefully it achieves nothing. Because if it does achieve anything, it'll be further unrest and violence and a bolstering of racist views.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â