Racism Part two

Demitri_C

9 hours ago, maqroll said:

My God.

I mean this starts out sounding like some sort of pseudo organisation who might have convinced themselves that they're doing something normal. That's not a defence of it at all, but could sound like the usual UKIP/BNP thinly veiled racism.

But beyond that first big paragraph it just descends into complete psycho racism. How can anyone write that and think it's an acceptable thing to do?

34 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I mean this starts out sounding like some sort of pseudo organisation who might have convinced themselves that they're doing something normal. That's not a defence of it at all, but could sound like the usual UKIP/BNP thinly veiled racism.

But beyond that first big paragraph it just descends into complete psycho racism. How can anyone write that and think it's an acceptable thing to do?

There is nothing veiled about this. This is bullhorn in your face racism at its worst.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, maqroll said:

There is nothing veiled about this. This is bullhorn in your face racism at its worst.

Oh I know this. I was merely talking about the opening paragraph and comparing it to UKIP/BNP shit. i.e. "we're not racist but we want to protect our culture and our values" and all that bollocks.

But then it descends into psychopathic drivel

27 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

What a bunch of f***ing cowards.

I know. It makes me want to protect the family somehow. It will be an ever-present fear for them just to exist in their home and neighborhood, so job accomplished by the racist thugs I guess. 😔 

• Like 2

It would be incredible to think that they'd identified the one and only member of the police to be a member and prosecuted him.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/apr/30/met-police-officer-benjamin-hannam-convicted-of-belonging-to-neo-nazi-terror-group-jailed

A man who became the first serving British police officer to be convicted of a terrorism offence has been jailed for four years and four months.

Benjamin Hannam, who was found guilty this month of membership of the banned neo-Nazi group National Action, worked as a Metropolitan police probationary officer for nearly two years before his details were found on a leaked database from an extreme rightwing forum.

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

It would be incredible to think that they'd identified the one and only member of the police to be a member and prosecuted him.

It's possible I guess but as he was identified through a leaked membership database, I can't see why they'd have left others alone.

National Action itself, since being proscribed is a very small organisation of hardcore nutter neo-nazis. It's quite likely the Anti-terrorist teams are aware of everyone involved. Most of the more casual members have drifted across to Patriotic Action (The knobs who organised the protest in Knowsley the other week) and if you told me there were Police officers involved in that organisation I wouldn't be shocked at all.

The British fascism thing is thankfully pretty small, so while there will definitely be a few coppers and army recruits that are aligned with one of the various organisations, it's probably not many (and as above they've arrested a few already). I think National Action was pegged at about 300 members at its height.

As for the case generally... I'm not that shocked. Mos-Shogbamimu is like the ultimate lightning rod for these idiots. She's a vocal racism activist and commentator who's ideas are basically programmed to push the buttons of the neo-Nazis. I'd be surprised if this is the first death threat she's received.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Strange question. I suspect the answer is zero

I suspect you are wrong, and a bit naive to think that rabid racists aren't specifically attracted to police work. 

2 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I suspect you are wrong, and a bit naive to think that rabid racists aren't specifically attracted to police work. 

The anti-terror Police will know who all the members of National Action are, they will be heavily monitored. At no point did I say anything resembling the second part of your sentence. The comments are specifically about this proscribed terrorist group, who in real terms right now probably number less than 100.

1 hour ago, bickster said:

It's possible I guess but as he was identified through a leaked membership database, I can't see why they'd have left others alone.

National Action itself, since being proscribed is a very small organisation of hardcore nutter neo-nazis. It's quite likely the Anti-terrorist teams are aware of everyone involved. Most of the more casual members have drifted across to Patriotic Action (The knobs who organised the protest in Knowsley the other week) and if you told me there were Police officers involved in that organisation I wouldn't be shocked at all.

So if National Action is a very small group, and this was just the London cell, it is probably just one bloke. Couldn't he just have called his 'organisation' 'racist Jeff'.

'Yadda yadda yadda, signed Racist Jeff.'

53 minutes ago, bickster said:

The anti-terror Police will know who all the members of National Action are, they will be heavily monitored. At no point did I say anything resembling the second part of your sentence. The comments are specifically about this proscribed terrorist group, who in real terms right now probably number less than 100.

Didn't take long to find one.

9 minutes ago, bickster said:

Please read above. He's not a policeman, he's in jail.

Right, but you suggested that it was a strange question to ask if any of these goons are also police. I'd say it is not a strange question to ask at all based on the fact that they just plucked one from their ranks.

1 minute ago, maqroll said:

Right, but you suggested that it was a strange question to ask if any of these goons are also police. I'd say it is not a strange question to ask at all based on the fact that they just plucked one from their ranks.

It's strange because they already found the policeman in the ranks when the entire membership list was leaked, thats why there won't be others

I'd say it was strange not to read what had already been posted in the thread

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â