Racism Part two

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

Kanye is a bellend and Candice an empty brained grifter.

He couldn't articulate what he wants to do with that 'statement', because all he wanted to do is create controversy and promote himself. And she's there because she'll do anything that is paying with a right wing bent because she decided the right is there she can make a niche.

It does make himself look like a even bigger bellend than he already he is as people tgat wear this t shirt are people like the KKK. Why any black person would wear that on that basis is beyond me

57 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

It does make himself look like a even bigger bellend than he already he is as people tgat wear this t shirt are people like the KKK. Why any black person would wear that on that basis is beyond me

It’s just for effect no doubt . There are black people that are against BLM though.  Of course racism isn’t acceptable , but I’m not overly for the BLM movement which got hijacked by idiots .

Edited by Rugeley Villa

On 02/10/2022 at 15:54, Demitri_C said:

The thing with the bananas why not just check people before going into the stadiums? I mean bananas are generally big so not hard not to find on somebody? 

People are only taking a banana for racist reasons who eats bananas at a football game?

You won't be able to buy them soon if a few have their way, so I wouldn't worry too much. 😆

5 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

You won't be able to buy them soon if a few have their way, so I wouldn't worry too much. 😆

are those the facebook and twitter groups you see called "Buy british" where people brag about not buying any of that "forin rubbish"? yeah i've seen those too...

16 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

You won't be able to buy them soon if a few have their way

Point some of "the few" out so we can have a laugh.

I'd genuinely like to see some new exhibits in the idiot zoo I'm sick of looking at the same idiots day after day, the zoo desperately needs some new cages to fill

• Like 1

On 05/10/2022 at 11:33, Demitri_C said:

So what so we make of this? A black man wearing this. Seems to caused some outrage 

Screenshot_20221005-113219_Chrome.jpg

Very strange behaviour. But Kanye has shown in the past that he doesn't mind flirting with the far right to stir up controversy. 
But it's strange given that his music is very aggressively anti-racism and pro black rights.

At the end of the day, despite being a musical genius, he's mentally unwell. And it shows

Just now, tonyh29 said:

Who'd have thought this would be the most controversial thing posted in a thread about racism :) 

I'll die on this hill. Kanye West is one of the greats. Genius.

• Like 1

On 01/10/2022 at 13:18, maqroll said:

I'm unambiguously white and was called a n*****r once. Very odd.

Was also called a "n****r lover" once by someone I worked with. 😔 

I’ve been called the first and the second has been called to a girl that fancies me.

I would say I’m fair skinned for a South Asian.

Stupid racists.

• Like 1

On 02/10/2022 at 14:42, PussEKatt said:

Well,as I posted yesterday.Here in Perth, a native tree called a "Black boy" has now been officially re-named "Grass tree" and,as I said in the same post you can not buy your little girl a "Gollywog"here in Perth anymore.

surely your anger should be aimed at the fact the grass tree in neither grass nor is it a tree  ..it's a lily 

but , the "tree" was named for its resemblance to a grass-skirted, dark-skinned person who was more often than not a servant and the derogative term "boy"   ... it isn't being renamed because of the use of the word black , its being renamed because Australia has finally decided to join the 21st century 

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

surely your anger should be aimed at the fact the grass tree in neither grass nor is it a tree  ..it's a lily 

First off,here are pictures of Grass trees,NB,none of them look like lillys to me.

Second,Im not angry I just think that if people made less fuss this racist thing would die a slow death.My point is,simply that society should not go making wholesale changes because of a minority.At the football game mentioned in this thread,my guess is that there would be around 30,000 people at the game and 1 threw a banana,which means that 29,999 did not.Hey,but dont let that stop you from changing the rules for 29,999 people because of ONE Ars@#*le

rsz_#3.png

rsz_#2.png

rsz_#1.png

On 02/10/2022 at 14:42, PussEKatt said:

Here in Perth, a native tree called a "Black boy" has now been officially re-named "Grass tree"

That’s a really good move. Why? For one, as an enthusiast for trees it makes it really easy for me to see one and remember what it is called. It’s a good name. Secondly its old name was because people who gave it that name, named it so because of a resemblance to a an aboriginal person with their natural hair style, which is, to use today’s language a bit “awks”.

And people could still use its aboriginal name (bullanock), or its Latin name (Kingia Australis) if they want long term consistency? Grass tree is good though.

23 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

First off,here are pictures of Grass trees,NB,none of them look like lillys to me.

Second,Im not angry I just think that if people made less fuss this racist thing would die a slow death.My point is,simply that society should not go making wholesale changes because of a minority.At the football game mentioned in this thread,my guess is that there would be around 30,000 people at the game and 1 threw a banana,which means that 29,999 did not.Hey,but dont let that stop you from changing the rules for 29,999 people because of ONE Ars@#*le

rsz_#3.png

rsz_#2.png

rsz_#1.png

I’m really struggling with this mate.  What rules have been changed based on a banana being thrown by one idiot?

On 02/10/2022 at 13:57, PussEKatt said:

Its to do with throwing a banana.

Apparently ignorant people think that black people are like monkeys so they throw a banana to piss them off.So I was saying how many of the players on the pitch live in trees ( are monkies ) How many of them dont live in trees but have just come from the jungle,and the last point is that there are a lot of African players in the Premier League,so if you throw a banana at a player from Africa,chances are that there are  2/3/5 other players from Africa on the pitch as well.

If I call someone a word removed it doesn't mean they are literally a vagina but I'd expect them to be pissed off about it.

Â