Racism Part two

Demitri_C

6 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

I think me and the missus may reconsider moving out of London, all these scenes look grim. 

I don't think any of it's been in London has it? It's mainly in Northern towns and Cities.

7 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

This says it all. Racist, cowards acting all hard when it's tens of them onto one. The racist, gutless bastards would run a mile if it was one on one.

This is sickening 

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I don't think any of it's been in London has it? It's mainly in Northern towns and Cities.

Nah nothing in London and to be fair they rarely come down this way, if they do it’s in central London. 

Me and my missus have been thinking about moving up north but we’re having second thoughts after what’s been happening 

Edited by Rustibrooks
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Rustibrooks said:

Nah nothing in London and to be fair they rarely come down this way, if they do it’s in central London. 

Sorry I misread your post as consider rather than reconsider.  West Midlands has been fine too. If you didn't watch the news or go on social media you wouldn't even know all this was going on.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Sorry I misread your post as consider rather than reconsider.  West Midlands has been fine too. If you didn't watch the news or go on social media you wouldn't even know all this was going on.

No worries mate, to be fair that’s one of the parts we’re fine moving to, but we were looking around most of the uk. I wouldn’t be surprised if most of these lot out rioting pick certain areas to do this foolishness in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Quite enjoying a few pints and waiting for my Greek food to turn up sat here with my Polish mates

Who’s kicking off in town, is it out of towners? Or wollybacks as the locals call them. 

41 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

This says it all. Racist, cowards acting all hard when it's tens of them onto one. The racist, gutless bastards would run a mile if it was one on one.

Where was this?

17 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Who’s kicking off in town, is it out of towners? Or wollybacks as the locals call them. 

Hard to say but a lot of feral scousers from what I’ve seen on line. Must have been really hard to get drugs this afternoon as all the drug bike delivery kids were at the pier head

There's probably a good dozen guys in that video above who have commited a racist hate crime attacking that black guy. Obviously the cops were (rightly) more interested in breaking the fight up so nobody got badly hurt, rather than catching the people responsible, but part of the problem with this sort of public disorder is that it seems like you can usually get away with throwing a few punches or smacking a police motorcylist around the back of the head if you're in a crowd and you move on quickly enough after having done it.

I hope there's enough CCTV that that isn't the case here.

1 hour ago, LondonLax said:

I had a look on her timeline. There’s some pretty grim footage from around the UK today.

The police officer in the middle video is hard as nails, there’s another angle and he just gets off after them without waiting for support shortly after that clip ends

58 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

The claim is that this guy fired a flare into the crowd and that is why he was then confronted.

It’s difficult to know what to believe when you’re dealing with cropped footage on Twitter. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â