Racism Part two

Demitri_C

34 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Just experienced racist abuse directed at me by a homeless person walking past me. I filmed some of it. Thankfully kept my cool and didn’t react too badly although I probably should have walked away.

Really thought (hoped) these days had past. She had so much resentment. I felt so angry but now I’ve calmed down I actually feel sorry for her. 

Sorry to hear that!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Thanks but I shouldn’t have reacted either because egged her on more. She was proper off her head. The whole incident was being filmed by teens. Hopefully doesn’t go viral!

Whereabouts was this mate? 

3 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Just experienced racist abuse directed at me by a homeless person walking past me. I filmed some of it. Thankfully kept my cool and didn’t react too badly although I probably should have walked away.

Really thought (hoped) these days had past. She had so much resentment. I felt so angry but now I’ve calmed down I actually feel sorry for her. 

That’s awful mate, sorry you’ve had to experience that. Racist idiots are still very much alive and kicking in 2022, despite what some people in this thread would have you believe. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

That’s awful mate, sorry you’ve had to experience that. Racist idiots are still very much alive and kicking in 2022, despite what some people in this thread would have you believe. 

I’m one of those that whilst accept its alive and kicking, I also have seen how unacceptable it is considered by the majority of people in society which is a big difference to when I was a kid. The brashness of the person today really took me by surprise and all passers by were shocked too. But then she did seem high as a kite.

There was actually a funny moment where she called me all sorts of racist names then walked over to a group of teens saying to them ‘I’m not a racist person, he called me a white shit first’! (Totally made up of course).

Then she pretended to have a knife and threatened to pull it out and stab me with it. I have it all on camera but that was time to walk away and stop retaliating. Her last words shouted to me were watch this space. 

It was a pretty eventful trip to Primark! I might stick to online shopping. 

said before i dont think Rishi can win a GE as im not sure the UK public at large consciously or unconsciously is ready for it

so im not surprised to see this picture doing the rounds on social media by people that i would guess dont even realise the racial connotations attached to it

Spoiler

No photo description available.

• Sad 3
  • Shocked 1

48 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

said before i dont think Rishi can win a GE as im not sure the UK public at large consciously or unconsciously is ready for it

so im not surprised to see this picture doing the rounds on social media by people that i would guess dont even realise the racial connotations attached to it

Reveal hidden contents

That picture makes absolutely no sense unless you are racist (Not you obv VFE.) It's not funny unless you are racist either.

In fact it would have made more sense about Margaret Thatcher

*Please take this post with a pinch of salt because it will assume Tories have anything like political intelligence*

I guess a decision to back Sunak (or any other political leader for that matter) has been heavily researched. Studies with focus groups must have been done in order to see what the public thinks about a specific individual before getting them to lead an election.

Maybe the research showed him being of Asian background (thankfully) does not have a great affect on the public opinion of the person. 

But then I think that they chose Liz and Boris so maybe that sort of research isn't done at all. 

2 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

*Please take this post with a pinch of salt because it will assume Tories have anything like political intelligence*

I guess a decision to back Sunak (or any other political leader for that matter) has been heavily researched. Studies with focus groups must have been done in order to see what the public thinks about a specific individual before getting them to lead an election.

Maybe the research showed him being of Asian background (thankfully) does not have a great affect on the public opinion of the person. 

But then I think that they chose Liz and Boris so maybe that sort of research isn't done at all. 

There were various polls released by the polling companies, most of which indicated that Sunak was the Tories best bet at a General Election but that his chances of winning were still very small

I think the reason he's there is that while he'll still almost certainly lose, he might stop the bleeding, and help them only stay out for one term rather than a decade+.

He'll lose some votes from bigots, but they'll be able to win those back when he's gone and he won't be around for the next one anyway

6 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I think the reason he's there is that while he'll still almost certainly lose, he might stop the bleeding, and help them only stay out for one term rather than a decade+.

He'll lose some votes from bigots, but they'll be able to win those back when he's gone and he won't be around for the next one anyway

I agree with you that he's going to struggle with the Labour "red wall" vote , but I think he's screwed regardless of his race or background , the Tories are too toxic to elect and  he doesn't have the charisma or the policies to change that 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Reveal hidden contents

No photo description available.

Whilst this is racist it’s doing the rounds amongst Indian whatsapp groups too and I have to admit most of us see the funny side of it.

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Whilst this is racist it’s doing the rounds amongst Indian whatsapp groups too and I have to admit most of us see the funny side of it.

My daughter's boyfriend is Hindu and he sent me it. He did find it hilarious but then again he also supports arsenal so I think his judgement is off. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

My daughter's boyfriend is Hindu and he sent me it. He did find it hilarious but then again he also supports arsenal so I think his judgement is off. 

Arsenal? I'm not predjudiced, but they should know their place. I wouldn't let my daughter marry one. 

• Haha 1

Just now, mjmooney said:

Arsenal? I'm not predjudiced, but they should know their place. I wouldn't let my daughter marry one. 

Hopefully it won't come to that. I have made it clear that his kind isn't welcome in this house. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Kanye west is really has done a great job destroying his career with his anti semitic comments.

Been kicked out of sketchers flag ship store. Im starting to think he is actually mentally insane

His music career will be fine.

His endorsements and fashion career is probably **** though.

He's a genius but he is definitely not all there

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â