The Phunnay Video Thread (formerly Funny YouTube Videos)

ED

Not hilarious. Graphic and NSFW. Anyone else like seeing matadors get their faces ripped off by the bulls they're trying to kill? I do. Around the 1m50s mark is the good stuff.

Link

Having trouble embedding liveleak.

I knew I shouldn't have clicked that. That's horrendous.

Fermented Herring. It's vile, trust me on this. Northern Swedes are insane eating that shit

I think this is the stuff they had on QI.

Stephen Fry wasn't allowed to open it. I can't remember if he said legally, but yeah. they wouldn't let him open it. Must be awful.

Fermented Herring. It's vile, trust me on this. Northern Swedes are insane eating that shit

Stephen Fry wasn't allowed to open it. I can't remember if he said legally, but yeah. they wouldn't let him open it. Must be awful.

Used to work for a Swede in a residential studio in Fulham. There was always Pripps behind the bar and occasionally the chef would knock up traditional Swedish nosh.

One time Cook (his name and trade) made gravlax, which supposedly shares ancestry with the fermented stuff but without the pong.

A few of us went home, poisoned.

Not your usual nauseous, vomiting, and crapping food poisoning - Just the one vomit followed by an afternoon psychedelic trip.

Very visual. Colour perception best described as 'yellowvision' with trailers (visual echoes usually associated with acid and the like).

The cab ride home was very surreal.

I've ducked most raw fish dishes since.

Edited by Xann

I like that he takes out a tin opener, and then declares he's not allowed to open it.

• Like 1

Woman trying to park a car

funniest bit for me is the commentary when one of them says "Look at these Heffer's walking down the road when 3 large women walk past " and  

the celebrations at the end when she finally makes it

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

You have to wonder how people like that pass their test. That shows a fundamental lack of understanding as to how a car operates.

**** funny though

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â