Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

2 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

I'd be amazed if he played any part in the under 21s game tonight. He only started training with the squad 4 days ago. I'd imagine any kind of game time is still 2-3 weeks away. 

Ye plus the length of the injury as well. He's not going to be over doing it. Lots of stress tests over the next few weeks at least. Exciting to see him out  on the grass again though.

On 03/09/2024 at 06:12, imavillan said:

He's reporting that Ty could play some part in tomorrow nights game. 

The details are on his patreon paywall site but Birmingham Live have picked up on it.

Fantastic news if true but personally i can't see it myself just yet.

Aston Villa handed major Tyrone Mings injury boost as return to playing timeline emerges

Tyrone Mings could reportedly make his long-awaited return to action tomorrow night when Aston Villa’s under-21 side take on Fleetwood Town in the Bristol Street Motors Trophy.

The England international has not featured for Villa since picking up a serious knee injury on the opening day of last season against Newcastle United. However, he has made strong progress in his rehabilitation considering the nature of the setback.

Not sure who Alan Nixon is but hasn’t got one of those blue tick thingys so just another Representative for North East Somerset full of shite, if Tyrone isn’t even training fully with the first team how on earth would he be starting games at any level. Why do people repost this sort of BS on here?

40 minutes ago, Avfc96 said:

He's back training with the senior squad 😀

=

What if he's still ... good? Then what? Can you dig that? I had practically written him off at this point, if for no other reason than out of sight, out of mind. So any added squad power in the form of Tyrone Mings seems a pure, added-on positive totally unexpected from my POV.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â