Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

Ty is our most aerially dominant defender. The sooner we can get him back, even on the bench, the better. 

I’d like to see a back 4 of Konsa, Ty, Pau and Maatsen. I think that transforms into a pretty formidable back 3 when in possession and should have enough to dead with balls into the box. 

Having said that Ty will need until Christmas to get back up to speed so don’t expect an instant return to the team. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

He was never going to be ready for the start of the season so don't understand why you had that expectation. Nobody else did.

He had much more severe damage than Buendia so will take longer.

Also please don't expect Kamara back before Christmas,  he won't be.

No I won't, Kamara was clear to me too. It's infuriating all our injuries seem to be minimum 1 year.

6 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

No I won't, Kamara was clear to me too. It's infuriating all our injuries seem to be minimum 1 year.

Exploded knees tend to be 1 year to include fitness work.

Edited by Hank Scorpio
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Caddy said:

Really hope he recovers his form so he can put a few more years in at this level, he deserves it. Having him and McGinn around since the 10-in-a-row miracle in the promotion season makes it all seem a bit more special now that we're in the big leagues. They were with us when we were playing the likes of Millwall, Rotherham, Small Heath, etc, it's hard to not get sentimental over it really.

So close to naming three League One teams 

Be great just to see him back on the bench once fit. Ease him back gently with 10/15 minutes to see out games.

Just imagine the reception the fans will give him on his return. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Back with the squad and available for games and full training in September.

I should clarify--back with the squad upon our return from USA. 

This is up there with some of the sexiest posts I've ever seen on this forum.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Herman22 said:

Ty is our most aerially dominant defender. The sooner we can get him back, even on the bench, the better. 

I’d like to see a back 4 of Konsa, Ty, Pau and Maatsen. I think that transforms into a pretty formidable back 3 when in possession and should have enough to dead with balls into the box. 

Having said that Ty will need until Christmas to get back up to speed so don’t expect an instant return to the team. 

I love the balance of strengths in that defense. Mings back organizing the line would be great too.

It's so noticeable how Emery's coaching allowed Mings to cut out lots of mistakes in a way Carlos hasn't managed to.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â