Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

On 29/07/2024 at 21:05, JPJCB said:

He was a mortgage advisor before right? He’d do very well in a career like that/investment advice if he wanted to go that direction.

Id personally prefer to see him stay in the game in some capacity. Maybe as a coach but if not as some kind of ambassador/spokesperson. I could imagine him fronting an organisation like kick racism out of the game given he’s so articulate 

I think he'll get involved with some foundation as ambassador. You saw him with the future King last season participating in the homeless campaign which is laudable but needs significant backing from the Government of the time.

He's not back training on grass so he won't be back before October in terms of playing. I think he might not make the CL squad. We might bring in a Loan to cover him until January 

59 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

There where he's not involved in pre-season.

That doesn’t show it’s getting worse at all. It just shows he’s not ready at the moment, but he could still be improving every day

2 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

That doesn’t show it’s getting worse at all. It just shows he’s not ready at the moment, but he could still be improving every day

It's getting worse compared to (my) expectations. I was really hoping he'd start the season, but now we have no idea when he'll be back, really. And meanwhile our defense is not convincing. We need someone in, and i think it should be a starter, not a back up.

23 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Well, he's currently on a beach in Portugal so I'm guessing they're letting him take a few days of rest while everyone else is away before he's back on the recovery grind.

yeah i heard that he was at bodymoor rehabilitating whilst everyone else was on holiday so guessing the US tour has given him a chance to have some time off

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Back with the squad and available for games and full training in September.

I should clarify--back with the squad upon our return from USA. 

Superb news

19 hours ago, AVTuco said:

It's getting worse compared to (my) expectations. I was really hoping he'd start the season, but now we have no idea when he'll be back, really. And meanwhile our defense is not convincing. We need someone in, and i think it should be a starter, not a back up.

He was never going to be ready for the start of the season so don't understand why you had that expectation. Nobody else did.

He had much more severe damage than Buendia so will take longer.

Also please don't expect Kamara back before Christmas,  he won't be.

• Like 1

A leader in the dressing room and a colossus on the pitch.  We’ve certainly missed his presence, so this is amazing news. My favourite player in the current squad.

• Like 4

Second half of the season before last was when I felt most confident in our defence. Tyrone was the main cog in that defence imo. Im praying he can muster up the strength to get back to similar levels when he finally gets back on that pitch. Feels odd to say after finishing 4th, but we really missed him.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â