Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

13 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

don't be too harsh on @dounavilla guys and girls he quite obviously posted that in error with his phone in his pocket.

This is exacley what happend. 

It was supposed to be this. 

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Maybe someone like feeney or bogarde might get promoted to cover in the mean time

Bogarde off to Sunderland I heard, although not from someone particularly ITK.

15 hours ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

I assumed if he wasn’t on the plane over he wouldn’t appear in the states. He’s probably a couple months away from being ready to see game time.

Should be fun to watch this group. Philogene is a fun riot to see IRL.

• Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Easily in my top 5 favourite Villa players ever, regardless of whether he returns as a first team player. One of a handful of individuals who did so much to bring back our club's dignity, when his playing days are over, I'd hope there is a role for him here in some capacity 

spacer.png

Talking about Lescott, much less posting pics of him in this thread, is a slur against Ty.

(But, Lescott does have a forehead big enough to host IMAX movies on)

11 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

Talking about Lescott, much less posting pics of him in this thread, is a slur against Ty.

(But, Lescott does have a forehead big enough to host IMAX movies on)

A hairline that goes so far back that documentaries have been made about it 😁

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

A hairline that goes so far back that documentaries have been made about it 😁

Marty McFly can't go as far back as that hairline.

A hairline in retreat like it's the French army.

• Haha 2

On 26/07/2024 at 23:14, leemond2008 said:

Regardless of if he every does make a full comeback for us or not, what do people think he will do when he does retire from playing? do you think he will remain in football in some capacity?

I can't see him as a manager and while he is obviously intelligent enough to do the punditry work, I think that would be beneath him and as he hasn't played for Man Utd or Liverpool he probably wouldn't get a sniff at that anyway.

I think it would be a shame if he just retired and we never saw him again but I don't know what would be out there for him to remain visible.

I think he’ll have a second career in something else and do well at it. Have heard from a few people that he’s a nice guy off the pitch, gives people the time of day, and he’s obviously one of the brighter players out there. Can see him making the most of his footballing retirement.

Sadly think that might be happening pretty soon. Leg looks a mess. But if anyone can come back from that it’s him.

3 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

I think he’ll have a second career in something else and do well at it. Have heard from a few people that he’s a nice guy off the pitch, gives people the time of day, and he’s obviously one of the brighter players out there. Can see him making the most of his footballing retirement.

Sadly think that might be happening pretty soon. Leg looks a mess. But if anyone can come back from that it’s him.

Not that the bar is high but I think he would make an excellent pundit.. however I am hopeful  he has another 2/3 seasons in him.

He was a mortgage advisor before right? He’d do very well in a career like that/investment advice if he wanted to go that direction.

Id personally prefer to see him stay in the game in some capacity. Maybe as a coach but if not as some kind of ambassador/spokesperson. I could imagine him fronting an organisation like kick racism out of the game given he’s so articulate 

• Like 1

On 17/07/2024 at 23:41, AVTuco said:

Seems like we need to plan as if he wasn't available this season either. If he comes back in prior form at some point - great!

Unfortunately it's looking worse and worse. Hopefully he comes back one day, but we need a replaxement. A high level one.

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, JPJCB said:

He was a mortgage advisor before right? He’d do very well in a career like that/investment advice if he wanted to go that direction.

Id personally prefer to see him stay in the game in some capacity. Maybe as a coach but if not as some kind of ambassador/spokesperson. I could imagine him fronting an organisation like kick racism out of the game given he’s so articulate 

Maybe he can replace Elmo as our club ambassador.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Unfortunately it's looking worse and worse. Hopefully he comes back one day, but we need a replaxement. A high level one.

Where has it looked worse and worse?

• Like 1

He’ll be back when he’s ready and that’s it … no point in rushing  given the severity of the injury which was miles worse than Buendia’s… just need patience and if he has to retire then it will be after he gives it one hell of a go at coming back or breaks down again - we are IMO  no where near that point yet 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 4

Well, he's currently on a beach in Portugal so I'm guessing they're letting him take a few days of rest while everyone else is away before he's back on the recovery grind.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â