Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

2 hours ago, CVByrne said:

It's at the end 32:30

This guy is just talking out of his bum though. I could come up with my own imaginary timelines and go on a podcast. In fact, he's been back since May. 

8 hours ago, Rolta said:

This guy is just talking out of his bum though. I could come up with my own imaginary timelines and go on a podcast. In fact, he's been back since May. 

Just because mings was seen participating in the pre season training video doesn't mean he is ready to get involved in ball work. Kamara was also featured but we all know he won't be back until the end of the year.

Edited by Made In Aston

3 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

Just because mings was seen participating in the pre season training video doesn't mean he is ready to get involved in ball work. Kamara was also featured but we all know he won't be back until the end of the year.

That doesn't really contradict what I said though.

1 hour ago, Lord Willard said:

Still no photos of him on the grass which is a little concerning. He was only a few weeks after Emi, he was back at the end of the season. 

There's no doubt that Mings is going to be match fit at least a month or two after Buendia, but that shouldn't be a concern or even a surprise. Firstly not every ACL injury is the same, but in any case, Mings was injured a week or two later than Emi, Mings is nearly 4 years older (typically requiring longer to heal), Mings is significantly heavier with longer legs requiring more strength and support to be built up.

Contrasting the images of Ty a few weeks ago, showing his one leg looking much less muscular than the other, to the video in the past couple of days, I'd say his recovery appears promising. Match squad ready in September or October would be good.

Just now, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

2 whole seasons out with an ACL injury, I mean.. come on now.

Honestly, l’m tad worried that it’s going to take way longer than we expect until he’s back 

Not off to the USA then. 

We’re seriously light at the back. If it’s taking him this long to get back I’m not sure he’ll get to the standard we require these days. He isn’t getting any younger. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â