Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

19 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I'd have liked to see Mings made club captain rather than vice captain. It's a more ambassadorial role, doesn't assume inclusion in the first 11, but shows we regard him highly in the club.

Instead, it's Ashley **** Young. Why?

It's truly bizarre and borderline disrespectful.

I don't actually think Mings should be captain he was better being that unofficial leader on the pitch.

...but to completely ostracise him from the official leadership group is poor. Really poor.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, messi11 said:

wow dropped from the team! whats going on?

must have played against Fulham, prob like Buendia, Ramsey, Chambers etc.

Gerrard said in his interview, that he wanted to give the starting 11 in these last games, as close to 90 mins as possible, so i imagine the other key players, not in the Rennes starting 11, played Fulham for the 80-90 mins.

What is more worrying though, is i think we lost 4-2 to Fulham didnt we!?!?, not sure what happened there if a lot of our first team players were actually playing.....

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I suppose this will only help improve his confidence after being removed from the leadership committee

Believe he and others like Chambers and Buendia played a full 90 against Fulham yesterday. Not really something to look too deeply into.

Edited by Aston_Villan4

17 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

must have played against Fulham, prob like Buendia, Ramsey, Chambers etc.

Gerrard said in his interview, that he wanted to give the starting 11 in these last games, as close to 90 mins as possible, so i imagine the other key players, not in the Rennes starting 11, played Fulham for the 80-90 mins.

What is more worrying though, is i think we lost 4-2 to Fulham didnt we!?!?, not sure what happened there if a lot of our first team players were actually playing.....

We beat Fulham 1-0. Ings scored and Mings, Buendia, Chambers and Kesler-Hayden all played

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RichiBoi11 said:

We beat Fulham 1-0. Ings scored and Mings, Buendia, Chambers and Kesler-Hayden all played

ah ok thanks, i could have sworn i saw somewhere we lost 4-2!....1-0 win is much better :)

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

ah ok thanks, i could have sworn i saw somewhere we lost 4-2!....1-0 win is much better :)

Tbf I've only just seen this myself as there's very little reported on it!

8 minutes ago, RichiBoi11 said:

report yesterday is we lost 4-2

why are the club not telling people this

I can't find any reports or even references to us losing 4-2, so if the club aren't telling people about it it's probably because it didn't happen, and if it did I'm sure Fulham would report it.

Also the club haven't actually reported anything relating to the Fulham game, the 1-0 scoreline has come the Birmingham Mail.

• Like 1

Â