Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, villan_007 said:

This was the video the comments were from. Andy grays son Jamie being one of them. Said you can tell his leg isn't right. Few made out that he won't be back at the top level. 

Who knew Andy grays offspring knew fook all?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, villan_007 said:

This was the video the comments were from. Andy grays son Jamie being one of them. Said you can tell his leg isn't right. Few made out that he won't be back at the top level. 

Which video? The one you quoted has no comments like that.

Jamie was just giving his opinion, it wasn’t anything ITK, although he does get bits. I hate the way people try and discredit other people just because they don’t like what they have to say!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 01/06/2024 at 11:49, villan_007 said:

What exactly did the comment say because these videos are from back in mid-March, possibly earlier than that. At least 2 months of work between now and then so of course the knee isn’t going to look right. He’s still trying to get back that muscle mass he lost.

Edited by Aston_Villan4

3 hours ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

What exactly did the comment say because these videos are from back in mid-March, possibly earlier than that. At least 2 months of work between now and then so of course the knee isn’t going to look right. He’s still trying to get back that muscle mass he lost.

The comments weren’t ITK, more concerned. They were in this thread.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

I have seen "T" on Twitter a fair few times and he is a right know it all, to be honest. Wouldn't take any notice.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I have seen "T" on Twitter a fair few times and he is a right know it all, to be honest. Wouldn't take any notice.

Yes loves a "heard something about someone and it isn't good" kind of tweet with numerous "whats going on mate" sort of replies.  

Just now, avfc456 said:

Yes loves a "heard something about someone and it isn't good" kind of tweet with numerous "whats going on mate" sort of replies.  

I'll inbox ya hun.

On 01/06/2024 at 16:55, villan_007 said:

Yeah nothing has ever been true on twitter 🙄🙄

The truth is hard to find, where ever you go.

Truth.jpg

23 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

It’s quite possible I’m wrong but if it was me and I wasn’t happy about my progress, felt like my knee “wasn’t quite right”…I don’t think I’d be posting these little training videos.

I’d only be doing so if I knew things were going well.

Quite right indeed. 

• Like 2

On 01/06/2024 at 03:37, villan_007 said:

Have seen some saying on Twitter that he might be done. Injury was too bad. Anyone else heard similar? 

To be fair, I seen some saying on Twitter that their cat's actually the reincarnation of their dead dog's bollocks, too.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 01/06/2024 at 08:18, TRO said:

Topman.....we really miss you ,son.

We should get Bill Knowles over to VP

Does anyone know if he will be back for the start of pre season or does he still have more to go? The last video shared still looked like he’s doing rehab exercises rather than general training

On 03/06/2024 at 16:22, WallisFrizz said:

He has no idea what he is talking about. They use the trampoline to take pressure of the loading and also assists with the movement. If his leg was a problem, the knee would fail and would collapse.

3 hours ago, david-avfc said:

Does anyone know if he will be back for the start of pre season or does he still have more to go? The last video shared still looked like he’s doing rehab exercises rather than general training

He’s got a long way to go, I would suggest at least October.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â