Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

I think a lot of the terrible mindset for this game can be put down to Mings being injured horrifically. Especially so after what happened with Buendia a few days ago.

But we are definitely going to be weaker without him this season.

Gutted for him.

• Like 2

We are going to miss Tyrone so much but, and I say this with the greatest respect, it could have been worse if it was Konsa. My reasoning? Only Carlos and Chambers play right sided centre back whereas Torres and Carlos can play left-sided. Torres has had a baptism of fire but showed flashes of brilliance. Konsa needs to stay alongside him.

We need a back-up right back and two new forwards. Bailey needs to leave ASAP - he disgusts me. How can a physically fit man be knocked over so easily so often? He is a coward - an absolute coward. 

6 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

He was so distraught. Was heartbreaking to see. He will be devastated by the injury and knowing what he’ll be missing with Europe from where we have come from together. Get well soon Ty 😞

Hadn't even occurred to me that he was weeks away from European football for the first time. Good grief, how depressing.

1 minute ago, villan-scott said:

Yeah McGinn was anonymous. Think Newcastle did a job on him - but definitely would have been gutted for his pal effecting his performance in the process. 

They didn't do a job on him, he was way out of position. He should've started wide right instead of Bailey and Coutinho start wide left. 

• Like 1

Just now, Villarocker said:

We are going to miss Tyrone so much but, and I say this with the greatest respect, it could have been worse if it was Konsa. My reasoning? Only Carlos and Chambers play right sided centre back whereas Torres and Carlos can play left-sided. Torres has had a baptism of fire but showed flashes of brilliance. Konsa needs to stay alongside him.

We need a back-up right back and two new forwards. Bailey needs to leave ASAP - he disgusts me. How can a physically fit man be knocked over so easily so often? He is a coward - an absolute coward. 

I mean I disagree. I think we would have inevitably gone mings torres as the 2cbs at some point even with Konsa healthy. 

But now we are missing our best CB by far. Our best communicator, Mr Aston Villa. Only Luiz and Martinez getting injured would ahve been worse. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I think a lot of the terrible mindset for this game can be put down to Mings being injured horrifically. Especially so after what happened with Buendia a few days ago.

We were poor even before the Mings injury though

16 minutes ago, ender4 said:

We were poor even before the Mings injury though

That was what, 30 minutes of play at a roaring St James' Park for the first game of the season, during which we managed to score?

You rarely see a player sobbing being stretchered off but that's what it looked like when watching it. Worst case he could be out for months, it's really sad for Mings, never mind anything else

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, El-Reacho said:

Emery reckons it’s worse than buendia’s… Gutted for him.

Yeah the speed with which he said "It's worse".

Makes me think it's Wesley type multiple ligaments gone. I worry for his career now 

The club just can't financially compete with hammer blows dished out like this. To happen to the player who is such a heartbeat of the club. Just makes me want to turn away from football 

So gutted for Mings. I pray for good news, even a standard ACL rupture and a full recovery for next season is good news atm

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â