Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

7 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Where you faced quality sides like Panama, Tunisia, Colombia.

Only decent sides you played you lost both. Belgium and Croatia.

I'm not here pissing on the England squad but they had a really favorable fixture list in that WC.

Where are you from mate our of interest? 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

apparently he is being targeted by the ultras for abuse :(

tbh just play well and make em look like fools that way, nothing more annoying for them than him playing well prob.

On the Bournemouth forum:

"If Southgate wants them to play out from the back then I’m not sure Mings is overly comfortable in that department but I’m sure he will give it his all and he has a dominating presence which will hopefully rub off on some of his team mates ! "

urm........he has obviously never seen Mings play or something!?!?!?!

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

On the Bournemouth forum:

"If Southgate wants them to play out from the back then I’m not sure Mings is overly comfortable in that department but I’m sure he will give it his all and he has a dominating presence which will hopefully rub off on some of his team mates ! "

urm........he has obviously never seen Mings play or something!?!?!?!

Probably not that much to be fair, certainly not at centre half for them.  That short run and chipped cross suggests he'd still be a **** brilliant left back too.

Edited by sharkyvilla

20 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Scumbags leaving the stadium now. Good riddance to the pricks.

A bunch of cowards hiding their faces in shitty black clothes. Go have a bath losers. 

Scum of the earth

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

A bunch of cowards hiding their faces in shitty black clothes. Go have a bath losers. 

Scum of the earth

You'd have thought they'd wear white clothes, really. :crylaugh: Got to be a special kind of moron if you can't even do mindless racism properly.

• Like 2

Yeah the racism is ridiculous, they spoil it for every one and set such a bad example for young children. God forbid anyone of these disgusting sorry excuse for Humans are ever fathers.

My son said to me just dad I've never seen this happen, I said son those people shouldn't even be at football games let alone deserve to have any fun. I said they try to bring everyone else down because they think it's fun to hate other people for just having a different skin type, these are some of the worst types of humans along with rapists and peodos and they will destroy people's worlds given the chance.

It really is a sick world we live in where people make others suffer for looking different and can't realise we are all the same. The world should be moving forward yet I can't help feel we are moving back a few step in regards to racism.

That Bulgarian player deserves a thankyou in working with there fans to put a stop to what shouldn't even be a thing.

Good performance for Mings so far, shame were talking about racism instead of that.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 3

The fact they came in with pre printed "No Respect" shirts and were proudly displaying them boggles the mind. I assume they had the hoodies, facemasks and shirts covered when they came into the stadium, they surely weren't allowed in like that??

Plus, a printer somewhere had to have printed those jumpers..  WTF? Although it could be a non-English speaker who thought it was just a logo.

What's annoying about this is he will inevitably have to field questions from journalists about tonight. That shouldn't happen. He didn't instigate this. He's part of what will be the story on the back and front pages tomorrow but at the same time it's nothing to do with him. Wrong.

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Didn't the England players say they will walk off if one of them is subjected to abuse?

Yes they did but it's not as simple as that is it??

Edited by Dave-R

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â