Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

2 minutes ago, gilbertoAVFC said:

People in this thread don't seem to really understand fitness and rhythm. He'll be fine a couple of games. We've had it with Watkins, we've had it with Diego Carlos. He's also had basically a year out. He'll come good.

21 appearances last season. This year out stuff is a bit of a myth.

Regardless I thought he was very good on the weekend, but less good tonight.

The improvements are there just needs to add some consistency to his form

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Ok 1000 minutes all season and three league starts since Jan. I do think his time out and recent knock will mean he is not at 100% and he will get back to his best.

6 minutes ago, gilbertoAVFC said:

Ok 1000 minutes all season and three league starts since Jan. I do think his time out and recent knock will mean he is not at 100% and he will get back to his best.

Absolutely his time out and injuries will have had a huge effect. Not denying that. He need as good injury free run so hopefully he gets that

44 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Should’ve scored at the end, but that aside when he runs with the ball he is so hard to stop. Still some gears to go, but he’ll be back to his best soon enough. 

I thought he was excellent at Fulham, his best performance since the run in for 22/23.

Tonight the game was won when he came on and you saw at Fulham when we're leading by two goals the whole team goes into energy conserving mode so not quite as sharp on the ball or taking risks.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Well last year he broke his foot with the under 21s so had no pre season whatsoever. Came back around September ish, played a few games and then was out for another few weeks. Think his most regular run was December-January but our midfield was playing incredibly well at that time so was hard for him to get a start. Then injured at Luton in early March and that was his season over.

It's no different to Moreno who probably played a similar number of games but also had the same disruption and didn't look great. Had a pre season this summer and now looking good for Forest.

He's someone who fits the Emery system well tucking in from the left and good ball carrying. I am excited to see how he links up with Maatsen as Ramsey and Moreno was a brilliant combination for us in the 22/23 run in so no reason at all why he can't get something going with the way Maatsen is getting forward to overlap.

1 hour ago, avfc1982am said:

Might be controversial but I honestly think he's stagnated at the moment. A decent player on his day but think he'd be someone I'd be looking to upgrade on next summer unless he ups his level. 

He’ll find form I think. Emery is a magician, and JJ has the ability

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â