Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was really, really good. One thing though, even though it wouldn't have counted I wish he'd had a better hit at that chance from Digne's pull-back in the second half, he never really looks like scoring any more. Not to take away from a fine performance mind you. 

12 hours ago, GeordieVillan said:

Unai clearly believes in him. That performance was more like it today. Our left side looks as good as ever with him and Digne, and Rogers drifting across to join in. 

Sure does! I noticed the little pep - talk Unai had with AJ has he came off. No doubt tellling him how important his contribution, towards the team, was today. It's what a young, potential star wants to hear. Once this kid finds the necessary self - confidence to bring out more of his abundance of talent, then, believe me, the sky's the limit.

• Like 1

Surprised by the lack of finish, was expecting him to open it up (KW) and just pass it in to the far corner, if it was 0-0 maybe he does, almost showing off as the game was dead he went for selling the dink

Thought he did well though, full of running, should be starting over bailey

• Like 1

Might be controversial but I honestly think he's stagnated at the moment. A decent player on his day but think he'd be someone I'd be looking to upgrade on next summer unless he ups his level. 

• Like 1

People in this thread don't seem to really understand fitness and rhythm. He'll be fine a couple of games. We've had it with Watkins, we've had it with Diego Carlos. He's also had basically a year out. He'll come good.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â