Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, handsworthvilla said:

He'll play his way into form soon, I'm sure of that. 

But i do agree he was woeful in the second half yesterday, was really surprised he didn't get hooked. 

I can't remember him ever being in a consistent run of good form for us. It's always in patches. He has limitations unfortunately.

Okay tonight before he went off, can’t help but feel that Rogers has surpassed him (primarily by staying fit) and we may need a different approach on the wing. Philogene and a fit Bailey will be pushing for his spot. 

But overall, I’m still cautiously optimistic his career can get back on track. 

39 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Looked like his groin rather than the foot that bothered him for last 18 months so hopefully only a week or two out.

So worried when they cut to him on the ground that he was going to point at his foot. Hopefully he caught it early and it's only a week or 2 out. 

19 hours ago, Powehi said:

Okay tonight before he went off, can’t help but feel that Rogers has surpassed him (primarily by staying fit) and we may need a different approach on the wing. Philogene and a fit Bailey will be pushing for his spot. 

But overall, I’m still cautiously optimistic his career can get back on track. 

Different positions surely. Rodgers is now a full on number ten. Expected to see him play on the left when Ramsey went off but doesn't feel like that's where Unai sees him anymore. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â