Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramsey, Rogers & Tielemans were all a delight to watch tonight with the way they played together.

An absolute masterclass between all three.

I just hope that stamp on his foot, that wasn't punished again btw, didn't cause any permanent damage again.

Edited by Andy_10

No surprise the team starts clicking once JJ comes back. A rare skill set that makes it clear why Unai rebuffed all offers for JJ instead of Luiz.

His ability from wide midfield to drift infield, receive and carry the ball with attacking 3rd threat is a genuine game changer in Unai’s system. 

• Like 2

Was so composed with his goal. Casually steps over the cripples Watkins, rolls the ball away from Watkins stomach with the bottom of his studs, and passes is it into the corner letting the defender go flying the other way into the back of the net. Calmness personified while chaos was going on all around him. 

Great to have him back and getting close to his best. Its been a long journey for him and I pray the injury that took him off doesn't set him back. Any news anywhere on it yet?

• Like 1

He was the player I was most excited to see last season so its great that he's getting back to his best. The prospect of him, Rogers, Onana and now Duran is very promising. We can wonder what Philogene might bring once he's had time to settle.....

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â