Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m looking forward to see Ramsey and Maatsen starting games soon. I think our performances will improve a lot. That period in Emery first season when we won 8 while not losing 10, a lot of it came from that left side of Ramsey and Moreno. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I’m looking forward to see Ramsey and Maatsen starting games soon. I think our performances will improve a lot. That period in Emery first season when we won 8 while not losing 10, a lot of it came from that left side of Ramsey and Moreno. 

Left side will be full of pace and terrorising!

We need the same on the right.

On 04/09/2024 at 13:06, Stevo985 said:

Good to see him getting some more minutes last night. it will all help

He strangely looked a much better player & a leader once the other experienced players went off. It was interesting to see him step up & take the senior role, directing the other young players & making sure that they had the ball too. 

7 hours ago, abdulaziz1 said:

And Buendia feeding them!

19 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

And Pau behind them!

Crazy how potent that side was. Then the following season it kinda fell of and Bailey (and sometimes Diaby) was where we created most of our stuff. Imagine having all of them playing in form at the same time. Teams won't know which side to focus on.

• Like 2

I think we still haven’t seen the Ramsey of two years ago, although he’s more encouraging than his cameos last season. Yet he still got two assists. He’s getting there. The chance against Arsenal was also encouraging from him. It was always going to be tough for him after almost a year without playing. 

Exactly this. It's nice to see him get those assists. He's come back in and performed fantastic. Very encouraging.

On 05/09/2024 at 21:47, abdulaziz1 said:

I think we still haven’t seen the Ramsey of two years ago, although he’s more encouraging than his cameos last season. Yet he still got two assists. He’s getting there. The chance against Arsenal was also encouraging from him. It was always going to be tough for him after almost a year without playing. 

Just read yet another bollox article that Inter Milan want Ramsey and reckon they can get him for 30 mil and a player, next season.

Something mentally unhinged about the people that make this shit up.

Just now, rjw63 said:

Just read yet another bollox article that Inter Milan want Ramsey and reckon they can get him for 30 mil and a player, next season.

Something mentally unhinged about the people that make this shit up.

People add credence to bollox by looking at home grown pure profit ballers and put 2 and 2 together to come up with 5.

Unless he is not the same player after his injury he ain't going nowhere.

Not a good performance.

Not helped by the always undynamic Digne, but he was still poor himself.

Need to get going JJ, because Philogene and Buendia are both sat there ready for their go.

McGinn is not someone who should be playing wide in a game like that we dominate, but he does provide a security none of others do.

Competition for places = good thing.

He played well, was one of our better players in the first half, was heavily involved in our build up play, helping us keep the ball and move Everton around, ddn't miss a pass, also played a couple of brilliant balls to put Digne and Tielemans through out wide, we should have done better from both, he did well tracking back as well, also our first goal began with a well won header which he also did well to direct towards Tielemans. Second half he wasn't as good, but still ddn't do much wrong, other than poor effort at goal just before being subbed

Edited by useless
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â