Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

9 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i was a Commodore 64 man brother, tape loaded, 20 mins for games to load.... :)

Internet didnt exist, neither did mobile phones (for average people).

weird when u think about it lol......wasnt even "that" long ago.

on a side note, i tell my kids about the days when the internet didnt exist, and mobile phones werent widely available, unless they were the type you carried around in a suitcase, and they literally look at me like i have grown 2 heads.

My older brother used to taunt me with his Amiga 500 when I had his Commodore 64 hand me down.   

Imagine telling your kids you were taunted with an Amiga nowadays!

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

How anyone can question this kid's ability is beyond me. That pass to Duran, that kind of awareness for such a young age. A lot of people expecting big things from. Rodgers, this season, but a injury - free Ramsay, is a very dangerous Ramsay. I can honestly see him and Rodgers being called up for international duty in the near future. 

Ramsey and Rogers

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

My older brother used to taunt me with his Amiga 500 when I had his Commodore 64 hand me down.   

Imagine telling your kids you were taunted with an Amiga nowadays!

lol!

my mate had an Amiga, i was jealous, the cool kids had Amigas..

I do remember when i upgraded to the Sega Master System II 8 bit though........chew on that.....i thought....... 😜

was my pride and joy....

image.png.f53ac3ca330a22647f1414c9b4b91f44.png

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

So excited to see the Ramsey Maatsen combo on the left. Wondering if Unai will save it for later in the games when the opposition is tired and lulled.

my first system was the infinitely nerdy and blister inducing Intellivision.

IMG_1411.thumb.webp.b4e67d91e1acd672c88444c71e238939.webp

2 hours ago, Tayls said:

Have you excel spreadsheeted the team and used cell borders and other formatting? 

I like this team but the only problem is one doesn't play for us. ;)

It's great we can rotate players with ability of Ramsey. There's going to be a lot of games !

2 hours ago, MaVilla said:

i tell my kids about the days when the internet didnt exist, and mobile phones werent widely available

I remember 1970, when my Dad went across the road to a neighbour's house to make a phone call.

oops sorry just noticed it is JJ's thread.

I thought he had a really good cameo yesterday.
I had a Spectrum as my first computer

Edited by fruitvilla
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Jareth said:

Jeez, I love Ramsey - but Manic Miner on the ZX Spectrum is the OG

How about flight simulator on the ZX 81? The ultimate nerd game 🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, tinker said:

Ramsey's chance was stopped by a sliding tackle that was perfectly timed. Would like to see him start for McGinn who was pretty flat today. 

so mcginn comes off and we concede 2 goals within minutes both coming down their right side and you want to start Ramsey ahead of mcginn.  

Edited by tezzaleed
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, tinker said:

Ramsey's chance was stopped by a sliding tackle that was perfectly timed. Would like to see him start for McGinn who was pretty flat today. 

Ramsey's chance was stopped by a sloppy touch that played him in to the defender when in needed a touch that kept him away

He killed it himself - and the tackle was still excellent 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, tezzaleed said:

so mcginn comes off and we concede 2 goals within minutes both coming down their right side and you want to start Ramsey ahead of mcginn.  

Thought saka made the first goal from our left side, good play, but lucky with Rogers clearance falling to their player. 

3 minutes ago, tinker said:

Thought saka made the first goal from our left side, good play, but lucky with Rogers clearance falling to their player. 

the goal happened because Arsenal were able to play through our lines down their right.  up until that point Mcginn and tielemens largely prevented that from happening.  Saka tended to get the ball further back and Digne was able to stand him up and keep him away from the area.

4 minutes ago, tezzaleed said:

the goal happened because Arsenal were able to play through our lines down their right.  up until that point Mcginn and tielemens largely prevented that from happening.  Saka tended to get the ball further back and Digne was able to stand him up and keep him away from the area.

We all see the game differently,  the decisive pass was Saka's, for me, the rest of it was nothing remarkably bad from us or good from Arsenal. You can't allow a ball to be played into that  area, they had some luck as well.

Ramsey won us the game against West Ham and had, made, a good chance against Arsenal. He's in.his 2nd game back from a prolonged injury spell out and has only been on the pitch for 40 minutes combined over 2 games, that's quite an impact.

• Like 1

Good to see him get some minutes today, lovely run and ball across goal for the assist too. I wonder if he's still not fully there fitness wise? Was surprised to see him go off, particularly given that both Rogers and McGinn remained on the pitch despite having worse performances (imo anyway).

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â