Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Would see Bailey benched. Emery won’t drop McGinn. 

I think in time he might he was subbed off yesterday and by no means untouchable. Just glad we are in a position to manage Ramsey back to fitness.

• Like 3

How anyone can question this kid's ability is beyond me. That pass to Duran, that kind of awareness for such a young age. A lot of people expecting big things from. Rodgers, this season, but a injury - free Ramsay, is a very dangerous Ramsay. I can honestly see him and Rodgers being called up for international duty in the near future. 

Edited by sheepyvillian
  • Like 1

Having watched the match back about 3 times now, I honestly can’t wait to have a fit and firing left side of Maatsen and Ramsey. 

Rotate who you want on the right but we’re gonna cause teams a lot of problems down the left with those two up and running. 

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Having watched the match back about 3 times now, I honestly can’t wait to have a fit and firing left side of Maatsen and Ramsey. 

Rotate who you want on the right but we’re gonna cause teams a lot of problems down the left with those two up and running. 

Buendia and Cash on the right it is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

this?

image.png.4a6abdcb10002ccb14f63a993baf72ba.png

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I see this as a kind of replication of the business card scene in American Psycho

Lets see Paul Allen's excel formation. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Don’t think anyone is questioning his ability?

Some have suggested he's overrated. Not for me, he's only going one way and that's up!

Edited by sheepyvillian
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Do you still have an Atari?

Can we chat about it on ICQ?

How long does VT take to load up on MS Dos?

i was a Commodore 64 man brother, tape loaded, 20 mins for games to load.... :)

Internet didnt exist, neither did mobile phones (for average people).

weird when u think about it lol......wasnt even "that" long ago.

on a side note, i tell my kids about the days when the internet didnt exist, and mobile phones werent widely available, unless they were the type you carried around in a suitcase, and they literally look at me like i have grown 2 heads.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

on a side note, i tell my kids about the days when the internet didnt exist, and mobile phones werent widely available, unless they were the type you carried around in a suitcase, and they literally look at me like i have grown 2 heads.

I hear you, brother

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Complelty with you here brother. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â