Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was the first rumour, I have had a bit of a cringe at, him being linked with Spurs.

I was pleased to see a report of Unai dismissing it.

I think it was a real shame, he missed last season as it would of been a real development year.....but glad he's staying in the fold

Just now, cheltenham_villa said:

we'll know a lot about Mings, Buendia and Ramsey from the US tour. If they dont travel, they really are no where near a return.

Hoping these photos mean we see Ramsey.

Would be an enormous cock tease from the club to have JJ holding up the Columbus shirt and then him not travel. Unless they are beyond tone deaf. 

3 minutes ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

Is that the Nationwide building society? I didn't know they operated in the states. You'd think they'd sponsor a British club if anyone.

US insurance company,  I think.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Except he literally said the opposite to that. Romano said the interest is true but negotiations are not advanced.

Take from that what you want.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Except he literally said the opposite to that. Romano said the interest is true but negotiations are not advanced.

Yep! You’re right.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Yes, Johan Lange defo wants him, if there's a deal to be had remains to be seen.

It this happens, I REALLY won't understand it. Weaken ourselves, make spurs better, take a player off spurs they don't really want. Damage our champions league 4 home grown thing.

It would baffle and annoy me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Czarnikjak said:

Yes, Johan Lange defo wants him, if there's a deal to be had remains to be seen.

The only way I see is wanting to get rid of Ramsey is that there is a permanent issue with his foot, which means he won't be able to perform to the level he was at before.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

The only way I see is wanting to get rid of Ramsey is that there is a permanent issue with his foot, which means he won't be able to perform to the level he was at before.

Why would Spurs want to make that their problem though? It’s not a secret issue.

1 hour ago, TheMelvillan said:

Erm wut?

This article is purely based on the incorrect reports in Argentina - which were an incorrect quote from a Matt Maher Tweet. 

Nothing to see here.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â