Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, gwi1890 said:

Magic sponge and a wedge of orange at half time

Or “is it broken? No, well Bert Trautmann broke his neck in a FA Cup final and carried on playing so you can carry on with your broken nail or whatever wussy thing you’ve done” ahhh the good old days of no sympathy from coaches when we were kids

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Back in my day, they have a couple of injections and play every week, bloody pussies

Back in the days before footballers evolved and grew metatarsals 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Evwn though we know thia obvious bollocks as makea no sense if you  were gonna do a swap surely bentacur for ramsey instead of injury prone le celso

You take a crown jewell from their youth set up

Mikey Moore or someone like that

Not that this will happen, don't doubt spurs interest is real but the lo celso swap is lazy journalism 

14 hours ago, Leeroy said:

Spurs fans don't seem that mad on signing Ramsey, think he'd be a good squad player but not necessarily a starter: https://thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/summer-transfer-thread-2024.48970/page-1044

Won't start believing this is happening until it's reported by someone credible, but does seem to be a lot of noise about it. 

Selling Luiz, Diaby and Ramsey all in one window would be pretty extreme tbh. My only concern is Ramsey hasn't been able to get himself fit for 12 months due to a 'toe' injury and if he's never going to be available he isn't much use to us.

With the greatest respect two of those three player’s form took a steep nosedive and the third hardly played at all. So not really extreme at all.

If Diaby and Ramsey are sold it will be for a decent price and their replacements will be better!

2 minutes ago, striker said:

With the greatest respect two of those three player’s form took a steep nosedive and the third hardly played at all. So not really extreme at all.

If Diaby and Ramsey are sold it will be for a decent price and their replacements will be better!

Ramsey isn’t for sale so it’s a moot point. 

I hope he gets back fit soon. He adds another dimension to our team. With Rogers form I’m not sure who starts. But I’m sure we’ll have to be used at many tactical changes each week.

At certain games I’d like to see

Bailey, Rogers, Ramsey

Watkins

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, striker said:

Ramsey can still make more value, Diaby was a risk on decreasing his value. 
Physically he isn’t the best for the PL. We’ve got Iling and JP to cover. While Ramsey isn’t similar to anyone (nearest one is Rogers). Him not playing last season is a big advantage and boost, as it will be like a new signing. 
We’ll eventually sell, wether him or someone else but for now we don’t have to. It’s totally different than selling Diaby or even Duran. 

Evwn though we know thia obvious bollocks as makea no sense if you  were gonna do a swap surely bentacur for ramsey instead of injury prone le celso

If they did want Ramsey then Gray and 20m.

37 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Back in the days before footballers evolved and grew metatarsals 

Nobody had never heard of one before Beckham did his

27 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I hope he gets back fit soon. He adds another dimension to our team. With Rogers form I’m not sure who starts. But I’m sure we’ll have to be used at many tactical changes each week.

At certain games I’d like to see

Bailey, Rogers, Ramsey

Watkins

Add Onana behind those 4 and we have a lot of players who can drive forward with ball and take us up the pitch very quickly.  Could be so exciting to see.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I can see it now - Bentacur running around bodymoor heath with the squad...

... then gets taken out by Cash in a late, late lunge. :trollface:

Edited by ozvillafan

2 minutes ago, ozvillafan said:

I can see it now - Bentacur running around bodymoor heath the the squad...

... then gets taken out by Cash in a late, late lunge. :trollface:

Vinnie Jones esque

Edited by Steero113
  • Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â