Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

2 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

If he goes to spurs (I'm 100% certain he wont) we shall riot outside Villa Park! Chris Heck, Monchi and Emery can all leave! 

I wouldnt go that far but ill be deeply unhappy 

You should have sold one of luiz and JJ not both. I dont think he is ready yet hence why he been left out

• Like 1

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selling him would be crazy, one season back to his best and he's worth so much more and at that point people we wouldn't want to sell him anyway. But this summer it fees like nothing can be ruled out, also curious how the teams came back and Ramsey was heavily featured in the social media posts, and then suddenly disappeared and hasn't been since, other than in that promotional film for jD Sports, but that was probably filmed a while back, and also features Diaby.

Lots of people were saying Ramsey, Buendia and Mings will be like new signings this season. 

Erm…..

Might have to get some more loans in to cover their absences if they don’t take any part in preseason. I thought Ramsey and Buendia would be ready by now at least. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

In fact, I was the first person to ever realise that Unai was a fan of Lo Celso,

@useless? That you? 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Injured or about to leave..

Or you know we are just taking it cautiously because these European games are a good opportunity to play the youngsters whereas we will have the full team available for the American tour. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Injured or about to leave..

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

He’s been trying to get fit for 12 months.

He’s leaving..

There are players who have been playing and training in pre season which have a 99 percent higher chance of leaving than JJ does FFS.

Bizarre logic.

He's obviously just not ready yet, as Mings, Buendia etc.

spacer.png

Oh wow, another thread ruined by yet another of useless’ maniacal ego trips. Whoopee!!

And no, we’re not selling JJ (especially mentally below his worth), he’s too valuable and only going to get better and become more expensive. Unai loves him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Spurs fans don't seem that mad on signing Ramsey, think he'd be a good squad player but not necessarily a starter: https://thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/summer-transfer-thread-2024.48970/page-1044

Won't start believing this is happening until it's reported by someone credible, but does seem to be a lot of noise about it. 

Selling Luiz, Diaby and Ramsey all in one window would be pretty extreme tbh. My only concern is Ramsey hasn't been able to get himself fit for 12 months due to a 'toe' injury and if he's never going to be available he isn't much use to us.

Half this forum along with Rio Ferdinand made noise about United finishing 4th last year. 

sometimes, noise is just noise 

Edited by 479Villan

A fully fit JJ is of benefit to EVERY team in the league…problem I see is getting JJ and Rogers in the same team? Unless you leave out Emi and play Rogers as a #10

21 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

Spurs fans don't seem that mad on signing Ramsey, think he'd be a good squad player but not necessarily a starter: https://thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/summer-transfer-thread-2024.48970/page-1044

Won't start believing this is happening until it's reported by someone credible, but does seem to be a lot of noise about it. 

Selling Luiz, Diaby and Ramsey all in one window would be pretty extreme tbh. My only concern is Ramsey hasn't been able to get himself fit for 12 months due to a 'toe' injury and if he's never going to be available he isn't much use to us.

With Lange, I do think they did low ball us a month ago before the PSR deadline but that ship has long sailed now. They can retain an interest but there’s zero reason for us to entertain it now. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Apparently we've come to an agreement with Spurs over Ramsey. 

The agreement is they can go **** themselves and Ramsey is going nowhere. 

By 'apparently' you mean the information is from a twitter post by some clown with about 500 followers?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

By 'apparently' you mean the information is from a twitter post by some clown with about 500 followers?!

Did you read his whole post?

• Haha 1

Am sure it’s unnecessary but I am getting a tad concerned about his recovery. It feels like he’s had two breakdowns already since first incurring the injury and now having had months out/off he’s still seemingly not back, was really hoping we’d have seen him in one of the two games so far.

Feels a somewhat innocuous injury to be struggling with, I mean when a player does a major ligament or snaps a leg you accept a long road to recovery but broken bones in the feet don’t usually result in such a difficult process back, in my unqualified view anyway.

Edited by bannedfromHandV
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â