Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

33 minutes ago, lexicon said:

I'm really looking forward to seeing how they play together. I think we'll see Rogers played in the support striker role with Ramsey back in his usual position at some point. 

i'm hopefully see this happen 😉 too

• Like 1

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I think he might want to go all these players really want to play in the smoke

bright lights big city pretty girls, Streets paved with gold and can leave your doors unlocked at night because the twins have got your back

The pull of Laaandan @PaulMcGrath_5

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

I like Ramsey but I don't think there any part of the game that he does better than Rogers. 

It's going to be great to have him back for competition and squad strength. If Rogers plays the 10 then it would be good to see Ramsey in there but if they're fighting for the same position it's not even close IMO.

Was going to KW this but lost the motivation 

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

I'd be gutted if we sold Ramsey. I think he's better than he's being credit for by some in this thread. 

Would be a terrible time to sell him now. 

Luckily, we are not. We aren’t selling three key names in one window. The latest rumour is just recycled from last month. JJ is a crucial piece of the puzzle here and vital for homegrown registration in the CL too. Just ignore the noise. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Luckily, we are not. We aren’t selling three key names in one window. The latest rumour is just recycled from last month. JJ is a crucial piece of the puzzle here and vital for homegrown registration in the CL too. Just ignore the noise. 

Oh no, I'm resigned to him leaving now. 

• Like 1

I also went back to the Argentinian source and it's even worse - it's a total repacking of an existing rumour. Don't believe it.

Key paragraph

Según informan medios ingleses, los Spurs y los Villanos están en negociaciones y pronto quedará acordado un trueque

Translated reads as According to reports in the English media.

There's nothing to the story.

https://www.tycsports.com/premier-league/giovani-lo-celso-cerca-de-dejar-tottenham-para-pasar-al-aston-villa-de-emiliano-martinez-id597038.html

• Thanks 1

Ramsey is replaceable! Most players are. I’ve read all the arguments about being home grown and so on but it’s getting him on the pitch consistently.

Not ready for pre-season either which is a worry and how long will it be before getting him match fit again?

If Spurs were indeed interested and were prepared to buy him despite his recent injury record for a respectable deal then presently, at the very least, I would consider it depending on condition.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, striker said:

Ramsey is replaceable! Most players are. I’ve read all the arguments about being home grown and so on but it’s getting him on the pitch consistently.

Not ready for pre-season either which is a worry and how long will it be before getting him match fit again?

If Spurs were indeed interested and were prepared to buy him despite his recent injury record for a respectable deal then presently, at the very least, I would consider it depending on condition.

It’s not that far fetched of an idea. Look, I like Ramsey and don’t want to sell him, but we all know the benefits of selling academy players for pure profit and if his injury is a nasty one then maybe the club think it could be a good move? 

The arguments against are obvious as he’s a good player who is young and will only get better but we did just have our best season ever and he didn’t feature at all. We’ve also got Rogers and Philogene who can play that position. There is no way Philogene was a replacement for Diaby. 

I don’t think we’ll sell, nor do I want, I can just understand why the club MIGHT. If there are bids for him it also does suggest the player may be open to it…

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'd go all out Heck thread on everyone if JJ goes anywhere this summer.

jack-black-tropic-thunder.gif

….or did you mean something else? 

• Haha 2

I’d genuinely be furious if he somehow leaves for Spurs. Don’t see it happening at all.

• Like 2

If he goes to spurs (I'm 100% certain he wont) we shall riot outside Villa Park! Chris Heck, Monchi and Emery can all leave! 

He isn't in training yet that's why he's not in the squad. 

Edited by Pongo Waring

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â