Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

On 18/07/2024 at 21:22, Delphinho123 said:

One of the weirdest injuries ever. 

Hugely frustrating if he isn't fit for the start of the season. 

I saw that England U21 game when he got injured. Some prick stepped with his entire weight on his foot, studs and all. At first it looked like JJ could maybe walk it off, but now it’s been a whole year.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

These Spurs rumours just keep coming back and it is starting to worry me. It started off about as believable as the Onana or Diaby rumours, which were both ridiculed at first, but they have kept growing over at least a month. I really hope this one doesn't become true as I really rate him and he is a club trained player. Surely we need to keep him for that reason alone for European football?

Why would he go there?

10 minutes ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

These Spurs rumours just keep coming back and it is starting to worry me. It started off about as believable as the Onana or Diaby rumours, which were both ridiculed at first, but they have kept growing over at least a month. I really hope this one doesn't become true as I really rate him and he is a club trained player. Surely we need to keep him for that reason alone for European football?

We will only sell if they make a ridiculous offer. Spurs will never do that. So long as it’s Spurs that he’s linked to, we have nothing at all to worry about.

7 minutes ago, Nicho said:

The rumour is £19m and lo Celso no chance of that. The only reason we sell him is for PSR and that is no where near enough 

I bloody hope not 

Maybe Emery and Monchi don’t think he can get back to his best after the year long injury and want to quickly move him on while he still holds value.

Makes me laugh how flippant some are about selling him, shows how players can quickly become underrated or overrated when they're out for a while. At his best he walks into our starting eleven, he's our best attacker other than Watkins and Bailey, and that's presuming last season wasn't a one off for Bailey, and he's not just an attacker, he does a lot of midfield work that goes underappreciated. There's a reason the likes of LIverpool, Spurs, Newcastle, and Bayern Munich are interested, when fit he was one of the best young players in the Premier League, and if he returns to form - which I don't see why he won't, it's only a matter of time before he gets England call-up, he was constantly the standout for the U21s

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

We will only sell if they make a ridiculous offer. Spurs will never do that. So long as it’s Spurs that he’s linked to, we have nothing at all to worry about.

I would never sell to spurs under any circumstances after the bid for grealish. Rat of a club. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Maybe Emery and Monchi don’t think he can get back to his best after the year long injury and want to quickly move him on while he still holds value.

Could be true.

I’m hoping that’s not the case as I really rate him. 

This transfer would deserve to be a given a big loud **** off at every opportunity. I do not see any benefit to us at all. Hope its nonsense. Would genuinely be really annoyed by this.

21 minutes ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

Where are these rumours?

I fully believe that Spurs want to and have tried to sign him, but that doesn't mean there's a danger of it happening. Luiz was the sale that needed to be made for PSR purposes, and even then the point was made that the club apparently had no want to sell a key player to another Premier League side, so I highly doubt now that the accountancy side of things has been dealt with we'd suddenly sell a key, academy product to our most direct rival for 4th last season.

3 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Why would he go there?

I'm not saying i think it's going to happen, or that it's a good idea. I'm just worried that it might happen, despite what I think. I don't see why Diaby would want to leave us, in the Champion's League and Premier League, being paid millions of pounds per year, to go and live and play in Saudi Arabia, for even more money. How much money does he need? Being a Muslim should mean nothing in that regard either, as some have suggested. Saudi Arabia is not the centre of Islamic culture or religion.

The article being referenced says 'according to the Britihs media' - apparently, I haven't checked myself, but if so they're just reporting on previous rumours

37 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

I saw that England U21 game when he got injured. Some prick stepped with his entire weight on his foot, studs and all. At first it looked like JJ could maybe walk it off, but now it’s been a whole year.

He did it a couple of times in the same game as well. Very deliberate.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â