Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

I'm surprised at that only because Ramsey is quite clearly outstanding. It's not like he'll have a 'quiet' good game. Gets the crowd going with his actions, carries the ball well, evidently a decent finisher.

The options we have out wide now, you'll have to play very well to get in the team. Bailey type levels last season.

Oh I agree with all that but I think his point was he’s not flashy, etc. 

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he was probably ready to be involved in the last few games of last season but we allowed him to fully recover and focus on rehab/recovery rather than taking any risks - basically, just focus on getting him right for this season. The right decision, will be such a boost to have him back. Regularly fit and firing please 🙏 

Edited by Jas10

15 hours ago, beasley14 said:

Should we be concerned he's not even in the squad?

I don't think so. We didn't include Buendia or Mings either. There's another week before our full preseason starts, no point risking injury before then for him. Take it cautiously. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

I don't think so. We didn't include Buendia or Mings either. There's another week before our full preseason starts, no point risking injury before then for him. Take it cautiously. 

I hope so! 

These Spurs rumours just keep coming back and it is starting to worry me. It started off about as believable as the Onana or Diaby rumours, which were both ridiculed at first, but they have kept growing over at least a month. I really hope this one doesn't become true as I really rate him and he is a club trained player. Surely we need to keep him for that reason alone for European football?

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â