Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

45 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

Apparently Johan Lange rates him very highly and is pushing to sign him. I’m certain we will keep him this summer, but wouldn’t be surprised to see him sold next June.

Fabio Paratici signs Spurs' players though. He's got a very good eye mind, so he probably likes Ramsey as well.

He's a player we should probably keep. With one good season (maybe this one), he's worth £100m.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Czarnikjak said:

Apparently Johan Lange rates him very highly and is pushing to sign him. I’m certain we will keep him this summer, but wouldn’t be surprised to see him sold next June.

Just knew that charming smile would be back to do us over and seduce our players at some point.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Fabio Paratici signs Spurs' players though. He's got a very good eye mind, so he probably likes Ramsey as well.

He's a player we should probably keep. With one good season (maybe this one), he's worth £100m.

Didn’t he resign last year? Linked to the scandal at Juventus.

4 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

Didn’t he resign last year? Linked to the scandal at Juventus.

Yeah, it's the biggest joke of a 'ban' I've ever seen.

1 hour ago, Czarnikjak said:

Apparently Johan Lange rates him very highly and is pushing to sign him.

8wari2.jpg

He's already at a really high level but with the potential to improve a good bit further. I wouldn't dream of selling him.

• Like 1

If the crooks at the PL, bend the rules so that we have to sell our players then we should not sell them to direct rivals like Spurs, selling them for big money abroad like we did with Dougie to Juventus. Ok we may eventually bump into them again in the CL but the chances are reduced. With Unai and Monchi spending the money now then I’m confident our recycling will make us stronger anyway. 

2 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

If the crooks at the PL, bend the rules so that we have to sell our players then we should not sell them to direct rivals like Spurs, selling them for big money abroad like we did with Dougie to Juventus. Ok we may eventually bump into them again in the CL but the chances are reduced. With Unai and Monchi spending the money now then I’m confident our recycling will make us stronger anyway. 

The same in reverse, we don’t want to dig a team out of a hole by signing their flops for big money either , which we could be doing with Gallagher possibly. I think he’s a good player though and could be a good signing for us if Unai wants him, he said hedging his bets. Then again bowing to Unai’s superior knowledge of all things football isn’t really going out on a limb! UTV!!!!!

17 hours ago, The_Steve said:

That’s going to be a fantastic combo with Morgan as a second striker 

Be interesting to see how or if Unai manages to squeeze these two into the same side - they play a very similar role and we'd need to change our shape a bit to accommodate them.

1 hour ago, JPAngel said:

I wonder if he'd be tempted to move Rogers into the role playing off the striker? I understand he's played that role before so he could be a real nuisance there. I'm not suggesting the below is our best lineup but merely an option to play the two of them if they're fit. 

image.png.8008a718e10ecaf2e17dcb0ca0d147b7.png

As an aside, it's crazy that we could field a lineup with so much talent in it when you consider it's still missing McGinn, Diaby, Buendia, Mings, Barkley, Barrenechea, Illing Junior, Moreno, Cash, and Digne. I'd also suggest we're a long way from finished in the transfer market so we will hopefully be even stronger.

Yeah I think Rogers will play centrally more with Ramsey being fit. Also illing jnr will probably play on the left aswell. I think Emery played Rogers centrally a couple times last season.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Be interesting to see how or if Unai manages to squeeze these two into the same side - they play a very similar role and we'd need to change our shape a bit to accommodate them.

I expect fluidity but I only think we saw Rogers out on the left more was because JJ was out. I anticipate we might have another winger to rotate with Jacob and we have Iling-junior also across the line. Morgan will be the second striker option more I imagine. But, at least we know he can fill in the role if injuries occur. 

On 08/07/2024 at 16:23, Wezbid said:

He's already at a really high level but with the potential to improve a good bit further. I wouldn't dream of selling him.

One of the England U21 coaching staff described him to me as an intelligent man’s footballer. Said you can tell a lot about someone’s actual knowledge of the game by how much they rate Ramsey. 

As Emery is more intelligent than almost anyone, there is no chance we will sell him (unless that’s the FFP demand at some point).

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

One of the England U21 coaching staff described him to me as an intelligent man’s footballer. Said you can tell a lot about someone’s actual knowledge of the game by how much they rate Ramsey. 

As Emery is more intelligent than almost anyone, there is no chance we will sell him (unless that’s the FFP demand at some point).

I'm surprised at that only because Ramsey is quite clearly outstanding. It's not like he'll have a 'quiet' good game. Gets the crowd going with his actions, carries the ball well, evidently a decent finisher.

The options we have out wide now, you'll have to play very well to get in the team. Bailey type levels last season.

4 hours ago, terrythevillan said:

Not in this training video, neither is Mings, Buendia is. Wonder when he’s back.

Have seen JJ and Digne doing workouts/training together over the summer.

Not sure where or in what capacity though.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â