Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Le Celso isn't worth a bag of piss. Dreadful footballer than makes Westwood look like Lampard. He's a Paul Lambert wet dream, man does nothing.

Emery is a big fan of Lo Celso.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

How much do you value Lo Celso in that then?

Think he's only got a year left at Spurs so he'd barely be 10m and they just want his wages off the books like Ndombele so offering him to a manager who's signed him three times.

Ramsey had a complete write off season but we've seen his class in other years and he will break into the full England squad at some point in next 12 months so selling him for anything under 30m would be a complete nonsense.

He'll comfortably be 40m + next summer.

He played a bit for Spurs last season. Not deadwood like Ndombele who even my Galatasaray supporting friends said was totally useless on loan there this season.

I'd imagine they are valuing him around £20m in that deal whereas I would say he shouldn't be valued more than £15m. They are likely including him though as we did seemingly show some interest in him last summer and is a player Emery appreciates. 

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want us accepting it either way. Just that it isn't comparable to the infamous £5m + Onomah bid however you look at it. Especially if it was just an opening bid. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Isa said:

He played a bit for Spurs last season. Not deadwood like Ndombele who even my Galatasaray supporting friends said was totally useless on loan there this season.

I'd imagine they are valuing him around £20m in that deal whereas I would say he shouldn't be valued more than £15m. They are likely including him though as we did seemingly show some interest in him last summer and is a player Emery appreciates. 

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want us accepting it either way. Just that it isn't comparable to the infamous £5m + Onomah bid however you look at it. Especially if it was just an opening bid. 

HAWK TUAH

• Haha 1

What an insulting bid.  Lo Celso must be really highly valued by Spurs to include him in that bid.  Must be at least 40mill before they offered the 20mill cash too.  

I would be furious if we sold Ramsey, despite his injury issues last year he is the crown jewel of our academy and to cash in on him even for £30m and Lo Celso would be sickening. 

• Like 4

Multiple reports before the season even ended did suggest that the club would consider selling him in the summer.

I know we supposedly don't have to sell him now given the business done thus far but it is plausible the club are still entertaining offers. Either so we can go big this window, or so we don't find ourselves in the same situation next summer. 

Edited by Isa

5 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Fabrizio just said on his live stream that the bid from Spurs was weeks ago (3+) and was immediately rejected. So, much to do about nothing.

Wonder if that's been released with a purpose?

Nothing for three weeks, then we tell Maher, and Spurs chap knows as well.

Spurs trying with JJ what they tried with Grealish.

They are as cheap as their fans - low, sad, sniveling little shits who think they support a huge club.

**** goblins, every single one.

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

We've been preoccupied leaking stuff about business that we actually cared about progressing and doing.

Now we're bored and we remembered we had an opportunity to embarrass Spurs even more than we have over the past two seasons. 

(Do not mention the 0-4.)

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

I think it's nothing more than saying to the fanbase we won't be selling any more regular first team players this summer given the general depression with Luiz moving on.

Everyone else who played regularly last season stays I reckon until January.

Of course that actually dosen't mean Ramsey but you know what I mean given he was a near ever present when fit under Unai the season before.

I have a hunch this bid wasn’t recent. I think a couple weeks ago when there were a few Lo Celco links being checked about, And when the club essentially confirmed JJ wasn’t for sale. 

Â