• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, gatecrasha said:

Begins with C and ends with T

Agree. Levy is an absolute crumpet.

• Haha 1

I wouldn't want to sell Ramsey at any price. Don't think we are in a position where we have to sell, but if we were I'd be looking for £50M or more.

But honestly I don't think the reported offer of around £35M is that outrageous from other clubs point of view, Anthony Gordon for example went for £40M and while I obviously rate Ramsey more, I can understand if others don't value Ramsey higher than what Gordon went for. I also think that the new PL and UEFA FFP-rules mean that clubs won't have as much to spend and that clubs need to accept lower values of their players than the previous years.

36 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Well, on Transfermarkt JJ is worth 35m and Lo Celso is worth 16m. So there offer would be 36m, that’s a profit, we should accept 😂😂😂😂

Le Celso isn't worth a bag of piss. Dreadful footballer than makes Westwood look like Lampard. He's a Paul Lambert wet dream, man does nothing.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm giving that offer and the notion of it that " HAWK TUAH! "

Sadly, as my Mrs was more than happy to inform me (stupid old fool trying to get down with the kids with the comment I think) I know exactly what you’re talking about ‘spit on that thing’ 

I’m also obsessed with that Turkish bloke who wobbles his belly that really hypnotic song, yes, yes, yes yes diddly Dee diddly Dee etc 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Le Celso isn't worth a bag of piss. Dreadful footballer than makes Westwood look like Lampard. He's a Paul Lambert wet dream, man does nothing.

Haha well at least you can't be blamed for being unclear about what you think of him 😄 

Met with a bunch of Chelsea guys on a stag do this week, none of them want to lose him. I've never really got him, but I always appreciate what other fans say about players.

20 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Met with a bunch of Chelsea guys on a stag do this week, none of them want to lose him. I've never really got him, but I always appreciate what other fans say about players.

Wrong thread mate. Can hide/remove posts from the 3 grey dots in corner.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Isa said:

I think it is a bit undervalued but I definitely wouldn't place it in the 'taking the piss' category.

How much do you value Lo Celso in that then?

Think he's only got a year left at Spurs so he'd barely be 10m and they just want his wages off the books like Ndombele so offering him to a manager who's signed him three times.

Ramsey had a complete write off season but we've seen his class in other years and he will break into the full England squad at some point in next 12 months so selling him for anything under 30m would be a complete nonsense.

He'll comfortably be 40m + next summer.

Â