Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Was he? So?

He's missing the start of the biggest season in his career because he got injured in a youth game.

Well you said it was wasting his time… I’m just countering that he didn’t appear that it was a waste of his time

31 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Should only miss about 5 league games. Definitely worse times to get hurt. He's young so he'll heal fast.

That's potentially 15 points.

The higher up you want to go, the more crucial every point is.

Gutted.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rightdm00 said:

Injuries are part of the game.  If Jacob Ramsey missing 1 month of the season is enough to derail our Top 4 challenge then we never really had one to begin with. 

Yep we have come a long way since when frealish would get injured its end doomsday

Not great news but 4 weeks is nothing really

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

Well you said it was wasting his time… I’m just countering that he didn’t appear that it was a waste of his time

Him enjoying it doesn't make it not a waste of time.

It has cost him and Aston Villa. Don't think he'll be playing many under 21 games for Villa when he comes back. He's a first team Premier League player.

1 hour ago, Rightdm00 said:

Injuries are part of the game.  If Jacob Ramsey missing 1 month of the season is enough to derail our Top 4 challenge then we never really had one to begin with. 

Alternately, this would be like saying an injury to Vardy in their League winning season would mean they never had a chance in the first place.

We don't have a certain level of squad depth yet. IMO a certain level of success depends on us staying fortunate with injuries.

Big players being absent affect even the best teams.

Having said that, Unai has proven that he can get us results with big players out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

For **** sake. I genuinely believe we are cursed.

Do you think we have it worse than others with injuries ?  I dont know if we do or not but i dont think we have a nightmare with injuries ? We kept Emi Mings Konsa Luiz JJ Buendia Dendoncker McGinn and Watkins pretty much fit all of last season. 8 of those were our first choices most of the time 

3 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Gutted.

Not sure he had a starting role locked up. 

Martinez or Luiz would be a bigger loss.

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Gutted.

Ramsey had a few poor games last season. Potentially 15 points? What you think there's a chance we'll lose 5 games in a row just because Ramsey out? You must not rate Emery well enough

Edited by Kiwivillan

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â