sir_gary_cahill

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They have moved onto the Chuk thread now 🙄😂

The player they wanted to replace Ramsey last season 

Iroegbunam next season, Tommi O'Reilly the season after. Rinse and repeat.

I can see him winning POTS next year. 21. First full season. Getting better and better.

He has everything. Goals. Athleticism. Pace. Just needs to grow in maturity. Dominate games. Get on the ball more.

I think by the time he's 23 he's going to be brilliant.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Adam2003 said:

A good trick to pick stars for next season is see who our fans are writing off now…

Good point, it make u wonder how many Champions Leagues and League titles that Gerrard will win over his career as a manager :)

We have one of the best young players in the PL here!
But he needs better competition. Him and Mcginn at the moment are nailed on starters and it shouldn't be like that. We need a top quality mid to compete and push Ramsey to be better.  

I think some of fan backlashed or blame him; which is not fair critics in my opinion, as some of his mistake not his fault like Man Utd etc and Wolves was his big fault but I blame him? no as he is really go well game wholes beside that foul cause Wolves turn against to us. 

His first proper season - he is really very good so far and i glad this players was strong to stood up and shut some of fans and proves he is worth the risk and deserves play him regular to grow superb good player. (of course he is got some mistake once he learn the games and developed will grow to stop mistake and will help us win in midfield centre as he is really very good defensive and carry ball forward, and good teamwork, able threat in box and outside box) he is proves. That why I often pick him over McGinn. 

Luiz-Kamara-Ramsey is my first choice, if Luiz left that we need find new CM with Luiz back up or sold ?

that if not got replace Play McGinn or he is back up there and ramsey fight place to help him better consisting form as McGinn as he suit in Ramsey position for me

and Iroegbunam \ Marvellous for Kamara.

he is win Young POTS with us and potenital win Premiers leagues - he could win but i think he is, should behind (or ahead) Connor Gallagher - win this award (I would love see our player win) and It is likely to big name and big club player anyway. 

Carney C, I think he is not ready even he is not ready for this level and he need lot of proves to fans. 

But On Tim Iroegbunam is deserves player some minutes and starts as he is quiet really good and good player, seem can grow to one of good players, all he is need more games in high level championship or occasions with us starter. But he is one need replace Ramsey ? hell no, Absolute not! as both is different roles. I prefer Sanson or McGinn or Luiz take his roles - Maybe Carney C. 

One of our youth could step in his position for me i think it is ... Raikhy or Carney C. 

Raikhy I think he is might not able in and he will move to new club unfortune. 

5 hours ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

2 kids at school both called Jacob. He got called JJ to differentiate. 

Is that legit? Doesn't really explain why his bros have the same thing going on.

I assumed it was a Jacob Jnr kind of thing.  Whereby he got the nickname from the family, possibly due to them having older relatives with the same name.

Edited by MrBlack

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

Is that legit? Doesn't really explain why his bros have the same thing going on.

I assumed it was a Jacob Jnr kind of thing.  Whereby he got the nickname from the family, possibly due to them having older relatives with the same name.

He mentioned it in a recent video with Sky Sports and I think Aaron has a middle name beginning with J which is why his nickname is AJ (although I've only ever seen that nickname mentioned on here).

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

No, I made it up.

• Haha 1

Captain of the U21’s tonight and has been absolutely superb. He’s played more central and has dictated things for us. This kid has so much potential. Could be the mainstay of our midfield for years to come. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, WHY said:

Captain of the U21’s tonight and has been absolutely superb. He’s played more central and has dictated things for us. This kid has so much potential. Could be the mainstay of our midfield for years to come. 

It's all down to Southgate you know! 

• Sad 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â