Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I just think he’s good and his potential is scarily high.

At the moment he’s a bit jack of all trades master of none but given time, I think he could become a fantastic player for us.

Well worth his place in the XI at present.

I was just thinking he probably needs a bit more time on the bench. Rarely looks good for 70+ minutes. Don't want him to burn out. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

I just had to check I was in the right thread. Really?? I thought he was really poor.

Blimey if you thought he was really poor you must have a high level, who was your MOTM out of interest?

3 minutes ago, WHY said:

Blimey if you thought he was really poor you must have a high level, who was your MOTM out of interest?

Buendia for the first 60, McGinn for the last 35 for his battling and determination. Thought Buendia was brilliant though. I’m starting to really like him. I should add that I’m a Ramsey fan too but thought he was poor today. Targett  had a terrible first half.

14 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Poor first half for me. Did improve in the second though. 

The midfield in general tonight were all a bit shit if we're being honest. 

Its funny how we see things. I thought the opposite, decent first half but faded second. He did go missing a bit in spells for sure.

15 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Buendia for the first 60, McGinn for the last 35 for his battling and determination. Thought Buendia was brilliant though. I’m starting to really like him. I should add that I’m a Ramsey fan too but thought he was poor today. Targett  had a terrible first half.

Targett had been poor all season, can see why Gerrard is looking to replace him.

• Like 1

He’s got all of the attributes required to be very good. His strength will increase, which will really help him. If he develops the football intelligence to go with it, then he will play 50 plus times for England. He just needs to pull it all together. Hopefully it will come quickly with experience.

1 hour ago, M_Afro said:

He’s got all of the attributes required to be very good. His strength will increase, which will really help him. If he develops the football intelligence to go with it, then he will play 50 plus times for England. He just needs to pull it all together. Hopefully it will come quickly with experience.

Came on to say pretty much the same.

• Like 1

Â