Kortney Hause

Sam3773

36 minutes ago, Villa Gaffa said:

The club did a Happy Birthday post for him.

Is he training with the team or rehab group ?

He’s banging out exclusive tunes…

been in training since January

8 hours ago, Jas10 said:

He’s banging out exclusive tunes…

been in training since January

He complains about the club getting his first name wrong when he can't even spell his own surname correctly

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

His next single: ‘my aching knee’

He's doing a Thompson Twins cover. Doctor Doctor. 

11 minutes ago, sidcow said:

He's doing a Thompson Twins cover. Doctor Doctor. 

Sanf by Doctor Dre?, the Hause remix.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody know what’s happening with this guy? He seems to be totally absent from training and he’s not in the US. There must be as story somewhere. He was half decent once. Has he given up on football?

3 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Anybody know what’s happening with this guy? He seems to be totally absent from training and he’s not in the US. There must be as story somewhere. He was half decent once. Has he given up on football?

He’s not very good.

The Mings injury in 2021/22 couldn't have come at a better time for him.

Without it, he'd have been released by Villa and probably ended up on a third of the money, injured, elsewhere.

As it was, he ended up in the team, played pretty well, scored the winner at old Trafford and landed a tasty new contact to dine out on.

26 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

He’s not very good.

he's prob a decent championship centre back, or he was pre injury, maybe the injury really impacted him, it was fairly serious afaik.

tbh tho, i think the problem is that his recent injury record is Davis-esque, its prob more that no-one will touch him for a loan as he cant prove his fitness, but he cant prove his fitness without a loan.

Only a year left on his contract isnt there?, i guess he will be sitting around until it expires.

Posted something on Instagram the other day about how frustrating it is not being able to do what you’re born to do, which I assume is in reference to football as he’s just released a new ‘music track’.

Now whether that’s his body or the club holding him back, who’s to know.

10 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Posted something on Instagram the other day about how frustrating it is not being able to do what you’re born to do, which I assume is in reference to football as he’s just released a new ‘music track’.

Now whether that’s his body or the club holding him back, who’s to know.

This guy still pretending he wants to be a footballer?

I assume the club would have put an offer to him to leave, but he's entitled to stay to the end of his contract. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â