Racism in Football

Zatman

17 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I was talking to an old boy at the bus stop recently and the convo quickly turned to Villa. This bloke was mid/late sixties and was moaning about us "not going after more white" transfer targets.....I was duly gobsmacked and told him as much. He didn't care....."look at Palace....be unusual if they have more than 2 whites in the team every week".

Good work 🍻

3 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Good work 🍻

ditto...i've been lucky that i've not encountered anything so blatent (in person anyway) and i've often wondered what i'd say as i'm someone that shys from confrontation (again, only in person) and also on the basis that his opinion is unlikey to change. good on ya for speaking up

it must be horrible to go through life with so much hate built up inside you. if they weren't such a word removed i'd almost sympathise because you'd just spend your whole life angry

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lexicon said:

I really hope Emi wasn't singing that song about Mbappe that Fernandez was on the coach. Disgusting.

Is that Emi on the far left in the green shorts?

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

I was talking to an old boy at the bus stop recently and the convo quickly turned to Villa. This bloke was mid/late sixties and was moaning about us "not going after more white" transfer targets.....I was duly gobsmacked and told him as much. He didn't care....."look at Palace....be unusual if they have more than 2 whites in the team every week".

Got me thinking as i walked away from Alf Garnett.....I honestly only see the colour of the shirt when watching us play. I certainly don't do a headcount of ethnicity at kick off ! Sad such simple minded bigots follow us and other teams. 

It's quite a strange perspective because I'd bet good money this person also complains about whatever the latest forced diversity buzzword is("DEI" etc). Professional sport is about as meritorious as it gets. Every team is trying to sign the absolute best players they can. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

It's quite a strange perspective because I'd bet good money this person also complains about whatever the latest forced diversity buzzword is("DEI" etc). Professional sport is about as meritorious as it gets. Every team is trying to sign the absolute best players they can. 

you can already tell that person HATES passing the ball around at the back and its a lump it forward as quick as possible type

Just now, StanBalaban said:

Looks like Emi and Messi weren't on the bus, thankfully.

I keep seeing people quote that tweet but apparently Julian Alvarez was pictured sat right next to Enzo and if that isn’t Emi in the green goalie shorts he has a lookalike in one of the back up keepers.

19 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

I keep seeing people quote that tweet but apparently Julian Alvarez was pictured sat right next to Enzo and if that isn’t Emi in the green goalie shorts he has a lookalike in one of the back up keepers.

This guy seems to know a lot about Argentine football. 

Seems the player in the green shorts could have been Franco Armani. 

Edited by StanBalaban

4 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

could be Armani, its a bit blurry

He and the club need to clarify this asap and quash any rumours about his participation if he indeed wasn't on the bus. Or if he was present then condemn it before it gets any worse.  

5 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Hopefully this is true. 

This list has been reported a lot online so lets see if its true

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

This list has been reported a lot online so lets see if its true

I know we love him but people are trying to believe a list over actual video footage.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â