January transfer (we need a whole new team) window 2019

sne

1. CB

2. LB

3. CAM

4. DM

In order of priority for me. Jack missing has shown we don’t have anyone else is the centre who can control and dictate a game. Defence doesn’t need explaining it’s a shambles. RB would be on that list an all but considering we have about 50 of them it can wait till the summer. 

Edited by Tony

5 minutes ago, Tony said:

1. CB

2. LB

3. CAM

4. DM

In order of priority for me. Jack missing has shown we don’t have anyone else is the centre who can control and dictate a game. Defence doesn’t need explaining it’s a shambles. RB would be on that list an all but considering we have about 50 of them it can wait till the summer. 

You think we need a CAM over another Centre back and a decent right back? 

13 minutes ago, Tony said:

1. CB

2. LB

3. RB

4. DM

Fixed

10 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

You think we need a CAM over another Centre back and a decent right back? 

Yes, we have 3 rb’s at the club and de laet if you want to recall him. Can’t see us buying another unless we get rid some. 

We need a new defence most of all, were pretty desperate because we should of defended today's goals. They were goals because our defenders couldn't do what was needed at the time they should of stamped them out.

I'm pretty disgusted at our defenders, I know the rest if the team didn't play like they should of done but at least they were giving it ago, our defence is just letting hard work go to crap.

14 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Surely it’s time for JT to dust off his boots! We need his calming influence and leadership.

Am I the only person who thinks that Chester is pretty crap?!

No. He's terrible. Fallen apart this season.

Need him out the side but that can't happen with the state of us atm.

6 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

Funny you both should mention Bowen i have been giving suggestions to top club in Bundesliga on emerging UK Talent in Premier League, Championship and League 1. Bowen is one of the names i have sent to them. As Bundesliga clubs are now looking towards UK more after success of Sancho and Reiss Nelson (on Loan at Hoffenheim)

See what happens but he is a good player and can only get better..

shame you haven't got Dean Smiths number.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Thread title amended, hopefully it works the same way it did when I put we need a keeper.

I think it’s quite staggeringly clear that we need two full backs and two centre back.

I think when you put it like that and 110 % agree.....its amazing we have took any points at all.