January transfer (we need a whole new team) window 2019

sne

45 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I agree with Zatman, but I'd also add that your analogy isn't that good IMO. Firstly the compensation you get is too low. Secondly in business you can normally compete with giving your best employees  bonuses and salary bumps. In football isn't a level playing field at all. City and the likes can throw Exeters entire annual budget on the family of a given 17 year old. This simply doesn't happen in business. At least not in the engineering field I work. 

True but I’m sure there was a time when teams used to poach young players and didn’t even have to give compensation. Look at the Man U team of the 90s as an example. 

I do agree there is too much stock piling of players by big clubs on the off chance they could turn out good.

Sheff Utd, Blackburn, Norwich and few other clubs are after 21 year old Harry Anderson of Lincoln. Ex Peterborough Youth Team Player.

I watched him last season for Notts County vs Lincoln and he is potentially going to be excellent right winger. He is having a great season for Lincoln and bigger club will take punt

These type of signings i would like see us do.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, westholmevillan said:

I don't think that we need to much in January!

I would recall both Elphick and Clark, sign another CB and try and get one of the Burnley keepers either on loan or permanent!

Joe Hart! - No thanks, would rather keep Nyland in goal over this word removed.

10 minutes ago, westholmevillan said:

What the heck as that got to do with my post?  I simply said 'one of the Burnley keepers'.  I have absolutely NO interest in you're view of Joe Hart....? lol

Yes, chill chap.

If you meant someone in particular then you should have said them.

'One of' implementing you're not fussed which one of their keepers - was how I took it.

Apologies if I have caused offence.  ✌️

Edited by AvfcRigo82

22 minutes ago, westholmevillan said:

What the heck as that got to do with my post?  I simply said 'one of the Burnley keepers'.  I have absolutely NO interest in you're view of Joe Hart....? lol

Mind the language please. I don't like this kind of abuse, it offends me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Mind the language please. I don't like this kind of abuse, it offends me.

You forgot to add the uneccessary exclamation marks you amateur!!!!!!

And back on topic...keeper and a left back please. 

Edited by Designer1
  • Like 2