Dean Smith

Demitri_C

8 hours ago, Don_Simon said:

Couldn't agree more, great post.

Also, major props to Purslow for appointing Dean Smith and getting us started. 

To be fair  it was a good appointment I agree, however it was hardly a spot he was heavily linked for a long time and really wanted the job due to his links to the club and being a Villa fan. It was probably the most obvious and unsurprising appointment we’ve made for years. Dean did a great job in many ways similar to Vic Crowe all those years ago who brought us up out of the third division, when we got the third biggest (I think) aggregate crowds in the country including the top flight. I’m just off to wallow in sentimental nostalgia, it’s one of those days! UTV!!!!!!

Lost to Orlando. 

Absolutely dogshit defending. Not bad finishes, especially the second, but wow should they never be in the position to get those goals, and going forward was even worse than usual. Smith mixed up the attack bringing Agyemang back in for Swiderski and pushing Biel wide and it achieved... Nothing. 

They're on a bad run at a bad time with the close of the season coming fast and playoffs getting decided. I hope Smith hasn't committed too much to staying in North Carolina.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â