Dean Smith

Demitri_C

Just now, nick76 said:

Or you aren’t seeing it objectively either.  We are as bad as each other, I just don’t see anything in West Ham just like I see nothing in us. West Ham are no better than us.

Fair enough, we'll just agree to disagree. At the end of the season I know who I think will be playing in the Championship

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

The talent they have on the bench and the position they are in is disgraceful. They are in a lot worse shape than us. Fornals and Bowen cost nearly 50 million between them

I agree with you, but at least they have talent on the bench....

Just now, TRO said:

we need 3 to be worse....not sure there are.

No we need three teams to have less points than us and there are four teams around us.  We got a lucky point against Sheff Utd.  Now we need a win, lucky I don’t care.  We may deserve to go down but have three teams below us.  I don’t care

2 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Fair enough, we'll just agree to disagree. At the end of the season I know who I think will be playing in the Championship

I’d rather be in my mindset than yours (no disrespect) for the rest of the season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I agree with you, but at least they have talent on the bench....

but played 1 more game and only 1 point above us.  Talent yes but haven’t delivered for 31 games

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I’d rather be in my mindset than yours (no disrespect) for the rest of the season.

Cool mate no probs! My shoulder will be here for you to cry on when all your dreams are shattered 😆

PS I do hope I'm wrong!

Edited by Villan_of_oz

8 minutes ago, nick76 said:

No we need three teams to have less points than us and there are four teams around us.  We got a lucky point against Sheff Utd.  Now we need a win, lucky I don’t care.  We may deserve to go down but have three teams below us.  I don’t care

neither do I, but I don't think that is going to happen.

12 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Well we had a result  tonight so now lets go and win at Newcastle. In the early matches after lockdown we have seen quite a few teams well below par. I thought Leicester were really poor tonight so hopefully we can improve and turn it around. 

• Like 1

We’re not aggressive enough in our play. I see us attacking and we don’t look like we are creating any real surprises for the opposition. They defend our attacks pretty easily. 

Its all a bit rubbish really. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Cool mate no probs! My shoulder will be here for you to cry on when all your dreams are shattered 😆

PS I do hope I'm wrong!

I'm 43 years old, all my dreams were shattered a long time ago 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, thabucks said:

It’s been depressing somewhat watching Brighton play today compared to shambles we have served up this year...

Every single time I've seen Brighton this season they play exactly like Smith has tried to get us to. Funny what you can do with some good players. Brighton's recruitment has been really good for years. Couple of whiffs but generally excellent and they're building for the future at the same time. 

Who's in charge of their signings? Get them here.

We're down if we don't beat Newcastle. 

Liverpool, Wolves and Utd after that, that's a big fat zero points.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Should look at the way Potter has got Brighton playing and hang his head in shame.

You mean the established PL team Brighton, who spent 70m on top of that this season? It's funny you say that because before the restart they were just as poor as us and only 3 points separated us. We also took 4 points off them this season.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Who's in charge of their signings? Get them here.

Dan Ashworth ex Tesco bags & England Technical Director... Would love to poach him to replace Suso ! 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1

Â