Weekends Football 5/7 October

andykeenan

No passing, no movement, no invention, no passing through the middle, through the lines.
Just get the ball wide to an isolated Young. If he is high enough up the pitch, just swing a cross in (1 in 10 will beat the blocker). If he is not high up the pitch let him pass it back.

Rinse and Repeat.

Rinse and Repeat.

In all my time watching football (and this isn't a vintage United squad) I don't think I have ever watched a talented bunch of players like this look so utterly clueless.

in before United win 5-2

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

When they sack Mourinho, they should go get Steve Bruce. Those fans deserve a few more years of this

Mourinho got some passion out of them finally.

TBF it was a similar thing to us in the Preston game. We win that and it would've papered over the cracks.

Man. United's next six games are:

Chelsea (A)
Juventus (H)

Everton (H)

Juventus (A)

Bournemouth (A)

Man. City (A)

He'll still be sacked by December so today will mean very little in the long run apart from memorable comeback.

5 hours ago, Dick said:

Wonder how many pundits will be calling for Bruce to take over, after all he's an incredible manager.

How many pundits?

A man with a stump for a hand could count them on his fingers.

Darren Gough

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think Huddersfield or Cardiff could go an entire season without winning a game or at least get less points than our relegation season 

Actually from most games I've seen Huddersfield been unlucky, should've won yesterday. Don't see them staying up but think they'll get 25-30 points.

Cardiff will struggle to beat our tally in 15/16.

2 hours ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

I see the top end of the Premier League is shaping up. The top five are nicely in place which means United just need to hurry along to complete the set.

What a totally pointless borefest it all is. 

7 months of the season to go and all the teams are in their final places already! The top 5 will remain the same, only changes will be their order, perhaps, and the bottom teams are likely to stay there.

Best league in the world. 

• Like 1

Commentators already into protect mode for Liverpool, the amount of games they played and the fact they lost at 8pm on Wednesday is affecting them. This only got mentioned after City came into the game. Yawn.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â