The Apprentice 2018

andykeenan

Week 4

The candidates are summoned to London's Royal Albert Hall, where Lord Sugar sets them the challenge of selling at one of the world's largest bodybuilding expos. Based at the NEC in Birmingham, the teams must tempt bodybuilders to part with their cash in exchange for high-end products and services aimed at fitness fans. With all candidates under pressure to get sales, it's a frantic fight to the finish as the teams muscle in on any last-minute action.

Been away so just caught up on the last 2 episodes ... more memorable than the show is people not spotting Chris’ssss deliberate joke on the last page 

actor guy is history the second he’s in the boardroom , he might even get fired regardless 

• Like 1

Week 5

The candidates congregate at London's Adelphi Theatre, home to hit musical Kinky Boots. Hot on their heels is Lord Sugar with a challenge for them to put their best foot forward in the world of ladies' shoe design. Candidates must create and market a brand new shoe, along with putting together an event to launch and sell their product to major industry players.

On 25/10/2018 at 21:36, tonyh29 said:

Been away so just caught up on the last 2 episodes ... more memorable than the show is people not spotting Chris’ssss deliberate joke on the last page 

actor guy is history the second he’s in the boardroom , he might even get fired regardless 

**** me he's an absolute dick isn't he

Week 6 

The candidates are summoned to London City Airport, where Lord Sugar sets them the task of devising a marketing campaign for a brand new budget airline. They need to come up with a distinctive brand, make a 30-second TV advert and design a uniform that flies the flag for their new airline.

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

He billed the client £135 and gave them £230 Worth of flowers didn’t he ? 

Thats stupidity not sexism

Not being funny tone but he has been one of the better candidates this year. There are so many of them that have done nothing yet are still in the process. Kajodi was always involves at least.rather have someone like him than someof the women who just still in the background and don't do much.

It's fake anyway as it's based more on your idea than youe ability.

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Not being funny tone but he has been one of the better candidates this year. There are so many of them that have done nothing yet are still in the process. Kajodi was always involves at least.rather have someone like him than someof the women who just still in the background and don't do much.

It's fake anyway as it's based more on your idea than youe ability.

I think they summed him up well last night , he's got a great patter with the public , I bet he pulls on every night out ,he's quite charming .. but he's failed on pretty much every other area , his contribution has got less the more diverse the task  ..he's a salesman and nothing else   ... hence time for him to go

I suspect the clue as to why Tom stayed was in the pre-amble to the task  "Gardening is a £5bn business " and Tom's business is in that industry = £ signs to Sugar

4 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I think they summed him up well last night , he's got a great patter with the public , I bet he pulls on every night out ,he's quite charming .. but he's failed on pretty much every other area , his contribution has got less the more diverse the task  ..he's a salesman and nothing else   ... hence time for him to go

I suspect the clue as to why Tom stayed was in the pre-amble to the task  "Gardening is a £5bn business " and Tom's business is in that industry = £ signs to Sugar

I would have liked to have seen his idea just out of curiosity.

Personally they need to dump this crappy idea and offer a job. As its not based on skills anymore.

Week 8

Lord Sugar instructs the candidates to head north to Scotland, meeting at Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum in Glasgow, where they are tasked with becoming art dealers, selecting a contemporary artist's work to sell at their very own gallery event. To top up takings, teams must also make merchandise adorned with their chosen artist's work. The team that generates the most money from art commission and merchandise sales are the winners.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â