Elon Musk

sne

50 minutes ago, sne said:

Beeing one of the "shareholders" of that fund i have to say Musk dont know what he is talking about

Musk has Unfollowed N.Tangen on X. What a big baby he is. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sne said:

I look forward to reading the 8-k declaration about this stock price manipulation.

I wish the SEC would shut down this ponzi clown.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

How many of those 400k likes do you reckon come from the Twitter datacentre.

Not many from real people he sacked them all :D 

I’ve now passed sixty followers on Twitter, which is quite impressive given I’ve only ever posted three tweets - all of which are replies to a very obscure post about the war in Ukraine from almost two years ago.

As literally every single one of my followers is a scantily-clad young lady, I can only assume discussions about T-72 tanks are more of an aphrodisiac than I ever realised. Can’t be anything else, can it?

2 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

I’ve now passed sixty followers on Twitter, which is quite impressive given I’ve only ever posted three tweets - all of which are replies to a very obscure post about the war in Ukraine from almost two years ago.

As literally every single one of my followers is a scantily-clad young lady, I can only assume discussions about T-72 tanks are more of an aphrodisiac than I ever realised. Can’t be anything else, can it?

Lightweight you should see my instagram. 

• Sad 1

• 2 months later...

I see he's fallen out with the government in Brazil and pulled his operations from there after being accused of trying to undermine the democratically elected government that's a bit too left leaning for him - it looks like they were going to fine him for not doing anything about a whole load of bots spreading false right win propoganda.

An unusual world, so different, yet nothing changes - we've just replaced United Fruit with this unhinged fruit.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, bickster said:

So Xitter just got banned by Brazil’s Supreme Court after they didn’t comply with a court order

abbott-elementary-tragic.gif

And of course not complying with a court order (that you must have a nominated representative in Brazil to operate) is actually the end of free speech and the world 

It’s finally happening that governments are cracking down on blatant misinformation but it’s way too late as we’re too far down the rabbit hole 

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

And of course not complying with a court order (that you must have a nominated representative in Brazil to operate) is actually the end of free speech and the world 

It’s finally happening that governments are cracking down on blatant misinformation but it’s way too late as we’re too far down the rabbit hole 

So is not paying the fines :D 

It’s a constant conflating X with free speech, rather than a private company which gets me. 

if there was a company who fed starving children, but they didnt follow the laws to operate in a certain country, would you say that country is starving children?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Genie said:

Advertisers must be running for the hills in record speed.

If they're still on there now it's kind of hard to see what will drive them away now. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â