Weekends Football 28/30 Septmebrr

andykeenan

Hard to beat Van Basten, saw that and the Mancini goal live (on telly obvs), that Lazio side was a brilliant side (as it pains me to say it). Mancini's Sampdoria was special too. I'd not seen Blomqvist's Pele moment that's fuckign class too.

Still Van Basten though for me, the way the cross hangs, the left back thinks "no danger, everyone is in place, stop the cross" and BANG.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Xela said:

LOL at Man Utd

They are utter turd. I don't give a toss about them being bad, in fact I'm thoroughly delighted and would like them to be so terrible they get relegated. What does piss me off is they can't even beat Spam, another team I would like to see gone. :bang:

1 hour ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Always had a soft spot for those tractor boys.

If recent years with Villa and Blues shows us anything then its not to gloat until full time.

Edited by Ingram85

5 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

If recent years with Villa and Blues shows us anything then its not to gloat until full time.

Did that constitute gloating then?

Edited by Shropshire Lad
To add an amusing clip

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

We are now 15th in the table, just above Knuckledrag City. Oh the shame.

They've had a harder run of games as well. **** ridiculous that we're in this position with the fixtures we've had. Steve **** Bruce. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â